Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Were is all the player's?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kdt602

Number of posts : 8
Online Madden Names : kdt602
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Were is all the player's? Empty
PostSubject: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 am

This site is cool but it lacks one thing "competition". It seems like the only way you can get some one to play you is to sign up for a tournament that has no structure. I thought we all brought the game to PLAY so "where's all the player's". not every body cheats i only signed up here to play people not to see how i can cheat people my game is good hell I'm good but because of cheaters and people who like to D/C my rec looks bad (17-15). I've read about all the players on this site proclaiming how good they are but no one challenges any one or accepts a challenge. I know with all the cheating going on it's hard to find quality people to play but if your on this site and you read about a player who's not a cheater or gets tired of cheating then maybe you should think about playing him you never know the game might be good.
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

Number of posts : 713
Online Madden Names : Xx_MaYhEm_xX
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:24 am

bitch, what system you got? PLEASE SAY PS3
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:19 pm

i apologise for him... this is the ps2 section so i am going to assume that its on ps2...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:36 pm

my bad lol. i didnt look at that i just scrolled down the forum.

YOUR LUCKY KID!
Back to top Go down
kdt602

Number of posts : 8
Online Madden Names : kdt602
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:55 pm

ERRBODY_HATE_THIS wrote:
my bad lol. i didnt look at that i just scrolled down the forum.

YOUR LUCKY KID!
NO your lucky and it's MAN I would love to get at that ass and as for that word BITCH Stop it. Strong language coming from a weak kid who probably uses the colts or pats. (ps2)
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:47 pm

yeAH colts and pats. last tourny i took down prolly the best ps3 player on thsi site with the bucs. hop off
Back to top Go down
NSaNe PrEp

NSaNe PrEp

Number of posts : 2827
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360: NSaNe PrEp
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:17 pm

lmao @ this fooly wayne

dude clearly a

EAST BUM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nsaneprep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were is all the player's?   Were is all the player's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were is all the player's?
Page 1 of 1