Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.

Go down 
+2
Matty Ice
zhaoyun707
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zhaoyun707

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:08 am

Since you have really good and very strong linemen in the left side such as LT(left tackle) Jonas Jenning, and Larry Allen. Choose a formation that has a fb lead blocking and choose plays such as HB-Dive. Let your formation set up then control Larry Allem and impact block the D-linemen to his butt. Then control your RB. Larry Allen will next pancake a linebacker or safety. If Big Larry chose a LB and you have to go against a safety, just truck him(I even trucked Dawkins and Sean Taylor) then there is a big gain or even a TD.
Back to top Go down
Matty Ice

Matty Ice

Number of posts : 254
Online Madden Names : TAPOUTTT (360)
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:52 am

the only downside is their WRs are garbage except for the one that is a quick route runner weapon

and alex smith may be somewhat fast, but his accuracy is not up to par
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:54 am

This works for the cowboys too, but i forget the Linemans name. Plus you have TO Crayton Witten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
Matty Ice

Matty Ice

Number of posts : 254
Online Madden Names : TAPOUTTT (360)
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 am

cowboys are like a much better version of the niners

they have 3 great WRs, 2 Good TEs, Great Left Side of the OL, great D, and a QB that is faster then smith with a much better arm.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:26 pm

Matthew Stephen Leinart wrote:
cowboys are like a much better version of the niners

they have 3 great WRs, 2 Good TEs, Great Left Side of the OL, great D, and a QB that is faster then smith with a much better arm.

you meant the cowboys have one excellent TE and a good TE. i understand the mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
bigapple

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:54 pm

i think the cowboys are the easyest team to shut down on madden no speed dont have to worry about getting beat deep no jetpack wr no fast running back and all you got to do is spot light J wit
Back to top Go down
TiTaNz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:25 pm

ahah nom put newman WR yuh yuhhh
they r beast mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.   Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing about the running game with the 49ers.
Page 1 of 1