Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

*UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.

Go down 
+6
TiTaNx10xViNcE
PtP
patriots3996
XxPhillyxFanxX
PaTs81MoSs
xB-MiLL_2
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

*UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. Empty
PostSubject: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:56 am

With it nearing, I thought we'd talk about whose going where.

I heard the Brewers offered one of there best prospects for CC. I got a feeling hes going to Milwaukee unless the Cubs offer alot of there top prospects which i dont want.

Last edited by WINDYxCITYxFLYA on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 pm

I know one thing... Red Sox need a fucking Shortstop

right now Id trade Julio Lugo for Nomar Garciaparra straight up... I think theyre are getting the same amount of money lugo sucks and nomar is always injured but its a risk that cant get worse than what we have now
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think C.C is going to the Yankees...they always remain under the radar then at the last possible instance get the big name... also they have the money to sign him long-term

A.J Burnett i think will be a cubbie which is good for them because he wrecks in the NL
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:57 pm

I don't think CC is going to the Brewer's.. Indians wanted Brewers top 2 prospects

He HOPEFULLY will come to the Phillies we have some Prospects to give..

if not Rich Harden is on the block :D
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:58 pm

i hope burnett is a cub, i want him more then CC....i think he has better stuff. he throws 98 with a wicked slider and curve...kinda reminds me of kerry wood a little bit. hopefully he stays healthy tho...
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:58 pm

PhillyxFan wrote:
I don't think CC is going to the Brewer's.. Indians wanted Brewers top 2 prospects

no way in hell phillies are getting CC
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

ha.. the Phillies are in MAJOR talks with the Indians

we will get him..
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PhillyxFan wrote:

no way in hell phillies are getting CC

on a cold day in hell maybe... like I said NYY always get their man if they wanted Johan they coulda got him so if they want C.C theyll get him
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:02 pm

ok.. No Way in Hell are the Yankees going to get CC
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:34 pm

PhillyxFan wrote:
ha.. the Phillies are in MAJOR talks with the Indians

we will get him..

whats the source?

the brewers already offered a deal
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:21 pm

The Redsox, yanks, and Rays, and alot of other teams are all going after Brian Fuentes. I think thats how u spell it.

I can see the Red sox getting him because we need releif pitching.

Just looking around and this website has very updated stuff.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

*Edited By Staff*
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:25 pm

CC from what I heard is probably going to the brewers from a insider for the indians (local tv show), there best prospects very evil hopefully the guy is correct
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:41 pm

Ive been hearing Phillies are going hard at C.C and Bedard.

I would love to have either one of them so bum ass Brett Myers can go to the bullpen.
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 pm

TiTaNx10xViNcE wrote:
Ive been hearing Phillies are going hard at C.C and Bedard.

I would love to have either one of them so bum ass Brett Myers can go to the bullpen.

bedard is A BUMMMMMMM. hes been injured almost all year, that would be stupid. and didnt myers get sent down?
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:32 pm

3:15pm: Anthony Castrovince from MLB.com takes Rosenthal's rumor one step further, citing a "Major League source," that says a trade with the Brewers and Indians for C.C. Sabathia has been "completed." If correct, the trade is indeed centered around Double-A outfielder Matt LaPorta, though the other two prospects are not yet named.
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm

patriots3996 wrote:
3:15pm: Anthony Castrovince from MLB.com takes Rosenthal's rumor one step further, citing a "Major League source," that says a trade with the Brewers and Indians for C.C. Sabathia has been "completed." If correct, the trade is indeed centered around Double-A outfielder Matt LaPorta, though the other two prospects are not yet named.
Crying or Very sad but at least they got a great prospect
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:56 pm

brewers got a good deal, but...its real risky....they just gave away there top prospect and 2 other prospects + another player all for CC who is a free agent after this year. too much of a risk and the cubs didnt want to mess with it...most likely the cubs are getting burnett are harden.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Fuck CC He sucks any way

sigh
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 pm

lol, Brewers have a lot of young talent, i dont think they are worried about 1 good prospect.

And ive been hearing the Phillies might go after Brian Fuentes from the Rockies.

idk why, we already got an amazing lefty 7th inning guy in Romero. But hes our only lefty in the bullpen.
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am

TiTaNx10xViNcE wrote:
lol, Brewers have a lot of young talent, i dont think they are worried about 1 good prospect.

And ive been hearing the Phillies might go after Brian Fuentes from the Rockies.

idk why, we already got an amazing lefty 7th inning guy in Romero. But hes our only lefty in the bullpen.

About half of the MLB are going after Brian Fuentes
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 am

Fred Lewis to the Cubs along with harden/burnett? Thats the story right now....sources are saying the Cubs and Giants are pursuing a trade that would send lewis to the Cubs and could include a possible deal that would include Pie. From ESPN Insider.
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:36 am

i also saw that if the cubs cant get Harden or Burnett, there next option will be Randy Wolf.

sadd I wish i was an espn insider sadd
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm

On the radio today I heard maybe the Red Sox will sign Barry Bonds or trade for Texiera or Adam Dunn

after hearing that I think Big Papi might not be doing well
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm

bballstar24 wrote:
On the radio today I heard maybe the Red Sox will sign Barry Bonds or trade for Texiera or Adam Dunn

no way the sox will get tex because we would be a temporary replacement and ud be giving up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for that. dunn as well, reds asking alot.....bonds may be a real good option
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 pm

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
bballstar24 wrote:

no way the sox will get tex because we would be a temporary replacement and ud be giving up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much for that. dunn as well, reds asking alot.....bonds may be a real good option

I agree they would want masterson,lester,buchholz,ellsbury, or lowrie in a package around either Masterson or Lester just like the gagne deal when we gave up dmurph and gabby

and fuck bonds...theres better hitters we could get with out all the hassle of dealing with his ego and reputation
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 pm

time to get an insider account

clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.   *UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*UPDATE* Lewis to Cubs? CC goes to Brewers. MLB TRADE DISC.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next