Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Artest to the Rockets....

Go down 
+4
PtP
HitMan52
raiderfootball03
» Tha_Prodigy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
» Tha_Prodigy

Number of posts : 282
Online Madden Names : xI PrOdiGy X [360]
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Artest to the Rockets.... Empty
PostSubject: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 pm

The Houston Rockets have reached an agreement to acquire forward Ron
Artest from the Sacramento Kings, the Houston Chronicle is reporting.

The Rockets will give up guard Bobby Jackson, a No. 1 draft pick next
season and another player that the individual with knowledge of the
trade could not name.

It is believed that rookie Donte Greene is included in the deal, which
will prevent the deal from going through until August 14, when Greene
is able to be dealt.

There could also be other players involved to make the money match but
none that the Rockets would plan to keep. The Rockets will also send
the Kings cash in excess of $1 million.
Back to top Go down
raiderfootball03

raiderfootball03

Number of posts : 304
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360 live GT: NikeSports03
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:03 pm

costly but good move for the rockets
Back to top Go down
HitMan52

Number of posts : 113
Online Madden Names : H1tMan52
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 am

Rockets finally get their third star and third scorer that they badly needed. Also it was great that they didnt have to trade Battier to do it.

Now the Rockets have arguably the two best perimeter defenders in the game with Battier and Artest.

Somewhere in China, Kobe is shitting in his pants.
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 am

fuck I wanted the cavs to get him but we have no talent to trade sadd .........anyway the rockets needed him but its sad they cant win with yao and T-Mac thats enough to get out of the first round (Yao is to soft)
Back to top Go down
HitMan52

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm

PRiMeTiMe PeRforMeR wrote:
fuck I wanted the cavs to get him but we have no talent to trade sadd .........anyway the rockets needed him but its sad they cant win with yao and T-Mac thats enough to get out of the first round (Yao is to soft)

If they are both healthy of course that is enough talent to get out of the first round but that is hardly the case.

Every single first round matchup the Rockets or McGrady for that matter they were always the underdog and the better team always won.
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm

He would make a better fit in LA w/ the Lakers.

hey thebest wanna wear my Gore sig? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:47 pm

thebest wrote:

If they are both healthy of course that is enough talent to get out of the first round but that is hardly the case.

Every single first round matchup the Rockets or McGrady for that matter they were always the underdog and the better team always won.
yes true but the reason cause yao is to soft to rely on Mcgrady always has to take over and he cant beat a team by himself
Back to top Go down
HitMan52

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 pm

thebest wrote:

yes true but the reason cause yao is to soft to rely on Mcgrady always has to take over and he cant beat a team by himself

Yao is not soft its just that they were not the better team.

Last year Yao averaged over 25 points per game against that 7 games series agaisnt the Jazz. McGrady always upped his performance in the playoffs and thats what he did against the Jazz. But they were always missing that third consistent scoring option which they just now traded for in Ron Artest.

If Healthy this Rockets team could win the championship.

Alston/Head/Brooks
McGrady/Barry/Francis
Artest/Battier
Scola/Landry/Hayes
Yao/Dikembe/Dorsey

A backup point guard is something that they could really use and on paper they have the best perimeter defense in the league.

Just imagine players like Kobe, Paul Pierce, D-Wade, and LeBron getting guarded by Ron Artest and then when he goes to the bench they have to be guarded by Shane Battier. They have championship potential.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 pm

donte green on the kings sad 2 i hate the kings Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Ron Artest is the "Pierce Stopper"

I remember when he was in indy... only guy i saw who really put the clamps on Paul

but I dont see Rockets beating LA or NO in the West with a healthy Bynum
and if they did i dont see them beating Cleveland, Boston, or Detroit
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 am

thebest wrote:
thebest wrote:

If Healthy this Rockets team could win the championship.

They have championship potential.
yao's always injured thats why he's soft

but even if yao or mcgrady goes down for awhile this year, they still have the talent to be a championship contender so I agree with that there D is probably the best in western confrence and maybe in the NBA

PaTs81MoSs wrote:

I remember when he was in indy... only guy i saw who really put the clamps on Paul

Battier is the best at stopping lebron Ive seen thats why the cavs always have trouble with houston
Back to top Go down
HitMan52

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:00 am

PaTs81MoSs wrote:

Cleveland is a one man team. You better believe that the Rockets can beat them. Now Boston is different but they could be beaten with the Rockets defense and toughness. Detroit has fallen off that team will not get past the Celtics or the Sixers.

Rockets could beat LA. They played them tough without Yao and won.

Quote :
yao's always injured thats why he's soft

but even if yao or mcgrady goes down for awhile this year, they still have the talent to be a championship contender so I agree with that there D is probably the best in western confrence and maybe in the NBA

Just because you break bones in your body doesnt make him soft. Yao has legitimate freak accidents. Plus he plays basketball all year round which includes playing with his home country every NBA off-season. There is nothing soft about that.
Back to top Go down
dkobeb24

dkobeb24

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:47 pm

umm i wished we would have him in a laker uniform but watevers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artest to the Rockets....   Artest to the Rockets.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artest to the Rockets....
Page 1 of 1