Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demar!!! Derozan!!!

Go down 
+2
NuR-62-KcattA
DaKid INDY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaKid INDY

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Demar!!! Derozan!!! Empty
PostSubject: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOgK1tTFQw

This boy is banging on these high school kids...So sad Crying or Very sad ...Did you see the kid on the green team at 1:14 SMH why did he stand there.
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 am

meh, hes ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:18 am

i played this dude at the best of summer championships in LA last summer. back when he played for P-Miller Ballers. He is extremely good. I think he had 27 when he played us. I only had like 19.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
Drew Breesus
Drew Breesus

Number of posts : 618
Online Madden Names : NSaNe FaTKiD (360)
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:57 am

He looks real talented, but if you watch the video you can see them throwin up the Crip gang sign. Its real sad that he has such ability, and more than likely will waste it because of a group of people he thinks are friends. Its a shame really.. a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ajalwosaibi
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:25 am

i can dribble better than him, he dribbles with no purpose he tries to fake the kids out instead of making a strong move by him which he could do easily with his skills

but this kid has raw athletic ablility that just needs to be coached... he will be a great player one day without a doubt
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

Number of posts : 552
Online Madden Names : XBL=MR ADVOCATE PSN=YungSyn
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:05 pm

GEAUX SAINTS wrote:
He looks real talented, but if you watch the video you can see them throwin up the Crip gang sign. Its real sad that he has such ability, and more than likely will waste it because of a group of people he thinks are friends. Its a shame really.. a damn shame.

wtf the kids is from Compton lol, i wouldnt be shocked if it was gang related but i think they did the C for the hometown
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 pm

GEAUX SAINTS wrote:

uhh he was not thrownin up the crip sign...if u heard him he had the sign up for his HS...the HS is COMPTON HIGH
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:37 pm

CiNcY_BeNgAlS wrote:
i played this dude at the best of summer championships in LA last summer. back when he played for P-Miller Ballers. He is extremely good. I think he had 27 when he played us. I only had like 19.

wat team did you play for?
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:32 pm

U of Arizona Bound wrote:
CiNcY_BeNgAlS wrote:

that was back when i played for team breakdown...i couldn't go to any practices...but i just played in the tourneys...i think i played with them that tourney
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:25 pm

CiNcY_BeNgAlS wrote:
U of Arizona Bound wrote:
CiNcY_BeNgAlS wrote:

that was back when i played for team breakdown...i couldn't go to any practices...but i just played in the tourneys...i think i played with them that tourney

Team Breakdown i have heard of them. They are good. Wat age group you play with them on.
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 pm

it was 17u last year..but i'm 16..i play up
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 pm

They were on ESPNU at the Disney 17U Super Showdown...Arent they in Florida???
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:42 pm

ya they based outta florida...i ended up leaving them to play for the dawgs....but kenny boynton is fuckin hilarious...him and ray taylor kept my ass laughin all day. i also played wit them in the aau nationals up in florida and at real deal on the hill.
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:21 pm

yea heard of kenny...he one of the top ranked in 2010....why didnt you stay and play wit them??...I want to play on either these two teams Spiece Indy Heat 16's or the Spiece Select 2011...
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 pm

spiece indy heat is solid..play for them...i decided to leave them because i never got to practice with them because i lived so far away...so i decided to play for a more local team...who is almost as good. i will play college ball..so it don't reallly matter what team i play for
Back to top Go down
DaKid INDY

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm

yea Spiece Indy Heat last year played up in higher divisions...the ppl from last yr's team are going to play up on the Spiece Indy Heat 17's/2010 team instead of the 16's/2011 one...And my friends team is going to become the Spiece Indy Heat 16's/2011 team...so ima try to play on the 16's/2011 team with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demar!!! Derozan!!!   Demar!!! Derozan!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demar!!! Derozan!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips :: General Section :: Sports :: Basketball-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com