Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No

Go down 
+5
Danny Granger
NSaNe PrEp
xB-MiLL_2
raiderfootball03
PaTs81MoSs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No Empty
PostSubject: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=280914118

cheers for Zambrano
Back to top Go down
raiderfootball03

raiderfootball03

Number of posts : 304
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360 live GT: NikeSports03
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:50 pm

wow what a badass
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:37 pm

HELL YES, THAT ANSWERS ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS INJURIES.
Back to top Go down
NSaNe PrEp

NSaNe PrEp

Number of posts : 2827
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360: NSaNe PrEp
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:59 pm

he completely wrecked them

wonder how his next start gonna be
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nsaneprep
Danny Granger
Exclusive
Exclusive
Danny Granger

Number of posts : 649
Online Madden Names : zTh3 Dr3aMz (PS2) LBKALLDAY34 (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:48 pm

SMH give the Astros there home games especially since they are actually in the playoff race now.....plus playing in milwaukee is basically a home game for the cubs
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Brandon Marshall wrote:
SMH give the Astros there home games especially since they are actually in the playoff race now.....plus playing in milwaukee is basically a home game for the cubs

cmon u cant say it wasnt impressive cuz it was a neutral site.... he had the nasty stuff and he wasnt getting hit that night
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Brandon Marshall wrote:

i completely agree... are there not any other sites a little closer to houston that could have hosted...?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Brett Myers only had a 2 hitter Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No 734321
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm

Whats the big deal? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 pm

smh at saying Big Z's not hitter was due to the fact that it was at milwaukee.
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 pm

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
it helped it was a home game basically but, he still pitched great (obviously)
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 am

PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

every whre the cubs go its a home game....and that doesnt do ANYTHING contributing to a no hitter, the hitters dont focus whether they are home or away at the plate.
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:37 am

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

every whre the cubs go its a home game....and that doesnt do ANYTHING contributing to a no hitter, the hitters dont focus whether they are home or away at the plate.
so your saying a crowd cheering you on instead of a crowd cheering against has nothing to do with it, have you ever played a sport in your life unsure , but if you dont think it did idc believe what you want
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:56 am

PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

so your saying a crowd cheering you on instead of a crowd cheering against has nothing to do with it, have you ever played a sport in your life unsure , but if you dont think it did idc believe what you want

knowing zambrano, hed rather have the opposing fans against him because it drives him even more. but basing a no hitter because it is at a different ballpark is crazy.

a 97 mph fastball with movement looks the same if it is at houston or miller park.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 am

how about the houston hitters that had to deal with almost no fan support... basically playing an away game; can't imagine there were many houston supporters. they got boned

and saying that pretty much every game is a home game for the cubs is really retarded...
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 pm

PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

he threw a no hitter in a neutral site that was closer to Chicago, but he still threw one....

so just cuz Lester threw a no hitter at fenway takes away from it cuz he was home? Cuz you can say Big Z had a home game but he threw a no hitter against a professional basebll team

SMH trying to belittle his no-hitter
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 pm

PaTs81MoSs wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

he threw a no hitter in a neutral site that was closer to Chicago, but he still threw one....

so just cuz Lester threw a no hitter at fenway takes away from it cuz he was home? Cuz you can say Big Z had a home game but he threw a no hitter against a professional basebll team

no.. the significant story here is that houston got robbed of home games..

was there a thread made when CC threw a 1 hitter (arguably a no hitter) for an actual away game? or the fact that CC has 6 complete games and 3 shutouts in only 13 games...?

and im sick and tired of seeing a new topic for every little thing that Chicago and boston do. im going to start moving/deleting the topics and starting big boston and chicago threads
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Phil Collins wrote:
PaTs81MoSs wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
PtP wrote:
WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:

no.. the significant story here is that houston got robbed of home games..

was there a thread made when CC threw a 1 hitter (arguably a no hitter) for an actual away game? or the fact that CC has 6 complete games and 3 shutouts in only 13 games...?

and im sick and tired of seeing a new topic for every little thing that Chicago and boston do. im going to start moving/deleting the topics and starting big boston and chicago threads
thank you Ive been saying this.........

and im not belittling his no hitter I said he pitched great im just saying houston may have got a hit if they where at home, and maybe big Z would have made a mistake with a crowd against him
Back to top Go down
Danny Granger
Exclusive
Exclusive
Danny Granger

Number of posts : 649
Online Madden Names : zTh3 Dr3aMz (PS2) LBKALLDAY34 (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:49 pm

and for the note no1 said anything about his no hitter being because it wasnt at a neutral site all i said was that Houston got robbed a home games NO1 has said anything about it would have been a no hitter if it wasnt at milwaukee or chicago
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:24 pm

lmfao....a no hitter is a little thing? get real. cmon now, ur taking away a no hitter because it was at a different ballpark, wow. houston was in no shape to host a ballgame...they werent robbed. if its necessary, they will play the 3rd game at houston at the end of the year. locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No   Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlos Zambrano Throws A No-No
Page 1 of 1