Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

PHILLIES WIN

Go down 
+8
xB-MiLL_2
PaTs81MoSs
footballmurf404
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Danny Granger
Mo0k
Willie Parker
XxPhillyxFanxX
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PHILLIES WIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN   PHILLIES WIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm

mook is a dum piece of shit.....

the phillies have 3 guys that can carry a team. all 3 do not have to carry the team at the same time....their middle of the order is the best in the league. their pitching is not the best, however...it is decent and they got an ace.

that was the cubs problem. they have the most balanced lineup in the league. yet, they donth ave a 40-50 homerun guy like howard. they're whole lineup can hit 25+ hoemruns besides theriot and fukudome. and, the phillies had the bullpen (which ALWAYS wins and they had the defense)

they played the best in the world series.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN   PHILLIES WIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
mook is a dum piece of shit.....

the phillies have 3 guys that can carry a team. all 3 do not have to carry the team at the same time....their middle of the order is the best in the league. their pitching is not the best, however...it is decent and they got an ace.

that was the cubs problem. they have the most balanced lineup in the league. yet, they donth ave a 40-50 homerun guy like howard. they're whole lineup can hit 25+ hoemruns besides theriot and fukudome. and, the phillies had the bullpen (which ALWAYS wins and they had the defense)

they played the best in the world series.

add in the Phillies have the BEST bullpen in baseball.. and the best closer
Back to top Go down
raysd52

Number of posts : 1096
Online Madden Names : ps3 kakes21formvp
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN   PHILLIES WIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 am

i never though lidge would have a year like that congrads to the phills and mook wow if you cant say the team is good when they make it to the ws shame on you every team that makes the playoffs has to be a little decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN   PHILLIES WIN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHILLIES WIN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2