Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+12
PaTs81MoSs
footballmurf404
NuR-62-KcattA
xMcNABBxITx
hurriCANEs
xB-MiLL_2
Willie Parker
jagsfan
XxPhillyxFanxX
Kid Jae
» Tha_Prodigy
TiTaNx10xViNcE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:22 pm

PHILLIES R THE CHAMPS wrote:
i'm not going to the parade sadd

but ill watch it on TV

this is the 2nd time in their franchise history they won
1st time in 28 years they won
and you didnt go to the parade, yet u claim to be a fan of the team
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:55 pm

PaTs81MoSs wrote:
PHILLIES R THE CHAMPS wrote:
i'm not going to the parade sadd

but ill watch it on TV

this is the 2nd time in their franchise history they won
1st time in 28 years they won
and you didnt go to the parade, yet u claim to be a fan of the team

lol

you dont have to go to the parade to be a fan

I didnt go to the parade, cuz my dad couldnt get off work, we had no tickets, and i live 2 hours away. But im still a fan.
Back to top Go down
Willie Parker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Willie Parker

Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 pm

iwent to the steeler parade champ
Back to top Go down
RIPJimJohnson

Number of posts : 154
Online Madden Names : xXsKaTeR
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:58 am

The parade was awesome! I got a hand pump by charlie manuel. I swear. I'm standing there, and he's coming by, and I said, CHARLIE! and he looked over, and I put my fist in the air, and he looked at me and did the same thing. Greatest moment in my life besides Phillies actually winning the world series ;D

Now, I will talk about the idiots.

Whoever said Flyers aren't winning it, we have a chance. All we have to do is get into the playoffs and play the way we played last year and we're fine.

Whoever said Eagles aren't winning it, You're a JOKE. We could easily be 6-1 just as easy as we're 4-3.Get off the D.

Whoever said 76ers aren't winning it, you're HILARIOUS. They can beat ANY team in the Eastern Conference in a 7 game series. Such a young, talented fast break team. If we meet Detroit or Celtics, we will be them by Game 5. Quote me. They can't run with us.

It's funny, you all should eat a little humblie pie after you gave the Phillies no chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodnightirenes.com
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 pm

xXsKaTeR wrote:
The parade was awesome! I got a hand pump by charlie manuel. I swear. I'm standing there, and he's coming by, and I said, CHARLIE! and he looked over, and I put my fist in the air, and he looked at me and did the same thing. Greatest moment in my life besides Phillies actually winning the world series ;D

lol! i hope you noticed the other million people doing the same "hand pump"
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 pm

[quote="xXsKaTeR"]
Whoever said Eagles aren't winning it, You're a JOKE. We could easily be 6-1 just as easy as we're 4-3.Get off the D.
quote]

But your NOT.

Your a joke for thinking the Eagles are winning it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
Willie Parker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Willie Parker

Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 pm

xXsKaTeR wrote:

im very very jealous of your life.
Back to top Go down
supfool

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:57 pm

now the pressure is on the eagles, jaws and mcnabb cant do it, maybe KOLB can haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!   PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2