Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable? Empty
PostSubject: Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable?   Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:41 pm

can the nuggets or Orland stop Lakers and Cavs
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable?   Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:32 pm

they might both be stopped have u watched the games? orlando did a great job of overcoming a 15 point deficit at half to beat cleveland in game one and steal home court. orlando matches up well with cleveland because dwight howard is so dominant down low and everyone else can shoot the 3 ball.. u cant collapse on him and think they arent gona hit their shots when he dishes it cuz they will make u pay.. as far as LA goes, they have the best player on the floor but not the best team.. carmelo and billups are gona carry them past LA in 6 i believe.. denver gave away game one and then took game 2 by out hustling the lakers and bein more physical at the end of the game.. go figure the same way the celtics embarrassed them last year in the finals... i think we may be lookin at denver vs orlando in the finals.. if i had to put money on it id still take the cavs and denver but dont be surprised to see orlando knock off cleveland...
Back to top Go down

Kobe Lebron Finals inevitable?
Page 1 of 1