Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

kobe or king james

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kidkool

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-05-21

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:57 pm

i will have to say i like king james better because he can play every spot on the court what about you guys who do u like better?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 7
Online Madden Names : BIGBUDDAH180
Registration date : 2009-05-22

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:08 pm

u gotta go wit king james right here this is his year he is the better all around player with assists reb points blocks...his swag jus spreads to the whole team he got his whole team playing as hungry as he is right now so KING JA JA JA JAMES
Back to top Go down
http://madden-school.com
kidkool

Number of posts : 70

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:12 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:50 am

ive made a HUGE argument at MS about this and i will continue it.... LBJ and if anyone wants to argue bring ur argument cuz i have everything i need to prove u wrong... haha LBJ is the best player and dont get it confused with the best closer cuz even with LBJs closer last night Kobe is the man u want takin the shot at the end of the game... doesnt mean hes better tho!!!

PS can we move this to the basketball section instead of "other sports"? cuz this is a basketball convo not another sport haha...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 311
Online Madden Names : CJDAWGG14
Registration date : 2009-05-22

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:27 am

Kobe. Sicker than the superior NBA player, i.e King James. But to really tell this, you have to see this 2 go one on one, or an isolation play where Kobe goes at Lebron, and Lebron goes and Kobe
Back to top Go down
wayne019

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-11

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:02 am

Kobe for sure he is better than james but that 3 point shot by james was sick
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:56 am

im tired of making an argument for lebron now after all the stuff i brought up at MS so im just gona say my opinion is lebron better overall player.. kobe better closer.. lebron did hit a huge shot but kobe has done it numerous times and if i had both on one team and had one shot to win the game i want it in kobes hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kobe or king james Empty
PostSubject: Re: kobe or king james   kobe or king james I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kobe or king james
Page 1 of 1