Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

The cavs vs the magic game 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kidkool

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-05-21

The cavs vs the magic game 2 Empty
PostSubject: The cavs vs the magic game 2   The cavs vs the magic game 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:00 am

YEASTERDAY KING JAMES IT THE BIG BUZZER BEATER TO WIN THE GAME AGAINST MAGIC
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The cavs vs the magic game 2   The cavs vs the magic game 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:53 am

great shot from a great player.. he got critisized for not takin the shot in game one at the end and but he made it happen with a huge 3 pointer in game 2... looks like we are in for a hell of a series!
Back to top Go down
DAWGOLDSCHOOL1
Exclusive
Exclusive

Number of posts : 181
Online Madden Names : PS2 - DAWGOLDSCHL1, PS3 - Dawgpound 87 , XBOX 360 - DAWGOLDSCHOOL1
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The cavs vs the magic game 2   The cavs vs the magic game 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:02 pm

he's definitely improving his game and the shot kinda reminded me of when jordan beat the cavs a number of years ago in the old arena. at the rate he's going , it's scary what he'll be able to do when it's all said and done. cheers
Back to top Go down
jagsfan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1647
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The cavs vs the magic game 2   The cavs vs the magic game 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

lebron is scary good. if he had a star around him, someone who he could play off of, it would be insane
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cavs vs the magic game 2   The cavs vs the magic game 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cavs vs the magic game 2
Page 1 of 1