Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Sister site idea

Go down 
+5
LiL_Superman
jagsfan
Beantown Beatdown
tuki94
wayne019
9 posters

do you like the idea
Yes
Sister site idea I_vote_lcap38%Sister site idea I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No
Sister site idea I_vote_lcap25%Sister site idea I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Too early to tell
Sister site idea I_vote_lcap37%Sister site idea I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
wayne019

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:39 pm

do you guys like the sister site idea i know some people on ms hate it because we leave ms to come to here your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
tuki94

tuki94

Number of posts : 51
Online Madden Names : tuki94(PS3)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:57 pm

i have mixed feeling about it but we will jus have to wait and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

yea i voted too early to tell.. everyones comin over from MS and its not really what mod had in mind, hopefully we can get a whole new group of people to come here and still have everyone stay at MS.
Back to top Go down
wayne019

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm

yeah cuz like some people who got pissed cuz this site are over here now
Back to top Go down
jagsfan
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1647
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Ya i do not like it right now. I wanted to just get a broup of maybe 10 people who were very active on MS and hadnt been recognized on there as mods or admins to be able to rebuild this site and get more new members not from MS and kinda reward them. I dont like the mass movement from MS over here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-school.com
LiL_Superman

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

I like the idea, but its pretty rough around the edges right now. I think if we can work at it , the site should be as good as MS
Back to top Go down
wayne019

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

yall should make a post over at ms saying not to come over here if you havent already
Back to top Go down
ATL4life727

Number of posts : 121
Online Madden Names : atl4life727 [PS3]
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:43 pm

i dnt think so
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 311
Online Madden Names : CJDAWGG14

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:45 am

wayne019 wrote:
yall should make a post over at ms saying not to come over here if you havent already
heck yea. I mean, we've taken alot of members over there already, and that's NOT what we're trying to do. We're trying to keep as far a distance from MS as possible for right now. Eventually we'll do some type of joint-site type thing, but for right, now it's a no-no. Me and Buddah were plannin on having joint-site ranking, and hopefully it'll work out as long as we get site rankings set up on here
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 21

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:21 am

Modrewgnu wrote:
Ya i do not like it right now. I wanted to just get a broup of maybe 10 people who were very active on MS and hadnt been recognized on there as mods or admins to be able to rebuild this site and get more new members not from MS and kinda reward them. I dont like the mass movement from MS over here.

it will be hard to do that if u make the same people admin
Back to top Go down
JOKER

JOKER

Number of posts : 129
Online Madden Names : PSN-MurdaMafiaV3NOM
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:18 am

i voted yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/murdamafiaV3NOM
Sponsored content

Sister site idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister site idea   Sister site idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister site idea
Page 1 of 1