Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just checkin in.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alc

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 am

I thought i take the time to introduce myself to the madden-live community. IM know as alc and i been playing this game of madden very seriously for the last 10 years. I enjoy this game very much and hope to one day become great at this game. I love the defense side of the ball but im always looking to improve my game. Im no slouch offensely either my teams and they are my killer six are the bears, saints chargers. redskins,49ners, and hometown falcons. Im just happy to have found the site and i hope that with finding this site that i can find help when i need but also help someone too. It shouldnt be a oneside relationship and i dont go for that but again thanks for the honor of joining your site and many happy days ahead. im out alc:sreef:
Back to top Go down
Beeman999

Beeman999

Number of posts : 101
Online Madden Names : beeman999, ps3
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 am

yo whattup good to see you joined. how did you find the site?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 311
Online Madden Names : CJDAWGG14
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Beeman, he;s on like every madden site.
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome to ML.. i noticed u were on ps2, good to have you.. if you have any friends u play with a lot tell them join our site...
Back to top Go down
tuki94

tuki94

Number of posts : 51
Online Madden Names : tuki94(PS3)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm

wat it is happy u joined the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checkin in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in.   Just checkin in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checkin in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips :: Madden Live News :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com