Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easiest way to recruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 311
Online Madden Names : CJDAWGG14
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Easiest way to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:40 am

Here is the easiest way to recruit IMO. go to google, type in a team, then forum, i.e colts forum. Then go down some until you see one that looks unofficial, i.e coltsfreaks.com Sign up, prefferably with a name fitting for the forum, i.e Manning4prez. Make a post on an off-topic discussion thread asking if any1 likes to play aroud with madden or NCAA.

If you get people who say yes, then you post a link to Madden-live and say good things about it, and after that, say I'm not tryna spam, just tryna give some madden players a chance for a few tips.

Then you give the link to Mod about where you posted it, and it's easy points for recruiting. This place is already taken.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 am

wow, the patriots forum has over 1,000 active members(ppl who've viewed the forum in a month) and that's not even including the guests that visit. I just went on there, and there were over 90 guests at 6 in the morning on a Saturday!!!!!!! Hitting up these forums could be very good for his site, butdont spam
Back to top Go down
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:41 am

Drizzy Drake wrote:
wow, the patriots forum has over 1,000 active members(ppl who've viewed the forum in a month) and that's not even including the guests that visit. I just went on there, and there were over 90 guests at 6 in the morning on a Saturday!!!!!!! Hitting up these forums could be very good for his site, butdont spam

gimme the link to which pats forum u are talkin about and ill go there and talk with them get in good as a pats fan and throw out the ML link when i get in good with them.. ill just BS with everyone about the pats and redsox and then ill find some madden players im sure with in a week or so.. PM me the link and ill hit that site up.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Lama

Number of posts : 4
Online Madden Names : Gotti Boi
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 am

yea hit me up i wanna know how 2 get set up wit madden nation
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 am

Madden nation is actually over. The show didn't get enough viewers so they cancelled it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest way to recruit   Easiest way to recruit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easiest way to recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips :: Madden Live News :: Madden Live Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com