Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

recruiting...

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
    Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
    Registration date : 2009-05-21

recruiting... Empty
    PostSubject: recruiting...   recruiting... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 am

Ok now with the demo out and madden 10 release rapidly approaching we need everyone to start recruiting! Tell people u know about us, when 10 drops and u play against someone tell them about us, make a quick message and post a link in the madden lobbies before u start a game... We need all your help to start our journey to become the best madden site out there... If ur not a moderator and want to be this is your chance to prove ur dedicated to madden-live.. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm any of us admins... U can also aim me my name on aim is BostnBeaner...
    Back to top Go down

recruiting...
    Page 1 of 1