Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

nba offseason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beantown Beatdown

Beantown Beatdown

Number of posts : 199
Online Madden Names : BOSTN BEANER (xbox 360)
Registration date : 2009-05-21

nba offseason Empty
PostSubject: nba offseason   nba offseason I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 am

So many moves by the best teams in the league it has shook up things a bit... Celtics added rasheed wallace... Orlando let turkaglu walk and traded for vince carter... Lakers let ariza walk and signed ron artest(an obvious sign they are trying to win now not work on the future)... The spurs did a great job in the draft that included getting dejuan blair in the 2nd round... The cavs signed shaq... So who do u guys think is the favorites to win the nba championship in 2010? My opinion is the lakers are the favorites now that they re-signed lamar odom.. But I think the spurs, cavs and celtics are right there just a little behind them... And orlando could be come the trade deadline as many people think they re-signed backup center gortat after seeing the market for him was huge and this could be a signing so they would have trade bait for a better piece to a championship run..
Back to top Go down
Adel92

Adel92

Number of posts : 17
Online Madden Names : Adel92
Registration date : 2009-06-07

nba offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: nba offseason   nba offseason I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm

I think Cavs will do it with shaq, other than that if boston stays healthy they'll win it. Laker will make finals hands down but idk if they'll win it all.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-22

nba offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: nba offseason   nba offseason I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:19 am

Well, Adel92, it is looking like your Laker/Celtic Finals prediction is going to come true. Nice guess for 10 months. smilez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nba offseason Empty
PostSubject: Re: nba offseason   nba offseason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nba offseason
Page 1 of 1