Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

kick returns

Go down 
+12
azer1448
Damontrai Glover
PaTs81MoSs
raysd52
TunnelxVision
Kid Jae
NSaNe PrEp
tuton11
patriots3996
TiTaNx10xViNcE
tOmLiNoNx21x
Keaton
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Keaton

Keaton

Number of posts : 713
Online Madden Names : Xx_MaYhEm_xX
Registration date : 2007-11-03

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:14 pm

any special way on how to break a TD? i know on 07 for ps2 alll you had to do was follow the blockers and break like 1 tackle. but for 08 ps3 its so hard. unless you get lucky its near impossible.
Back to top Go down
tOmLiNoNx21x
Exclusive
Exclusive

Number of posts : 113
Online Madden Names : badfsh
Registration date : 2007-11-03

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:40 pm

its not really. what i like to do is like start running to the middle after i recieve the kik and when i get into that pile i just spin to the right or left depending on what side ud ratherr go to...
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:12 am

xTOMLINSONx wrote:
its not really. what i like to do is like start running to the middle after i recieve the kik and when i get into that pile i just spin to the right or left depending on what side ud ratherr go to...

Thats what i used to do last year, and with a fast guy you would get a lot of yards.

But this year im also having problems returning kicks. Ive returned only 1 this whole year online with Greg Lewis lol.
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:14 am

i've returned about 3-5 but it hates a few broken tackles. when people sometimes return them against me they start on one side and then go to the other because there will be an open path.
Back to top Go down
tuton11

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-29

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:37 am

yeah i like to take it up the middle and try to break through if not i go from one side to the toher but it can lead to a loss someti mes or even a fumble sadd
Back to top Go down
NSaNe PrEp

NSaNe PrEp

Number of posts : 2827
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360: NSaNe PrEp
Registration date : 2007-09-06

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:38 am

if playin money game either let it bounce to get touch back... if its not able to do that. i catch and go out of bounds. if not able to i run a little bit up and fall down... cant risk the possibilty of a fumble.... online i bring my full back or tight end from the oppo side and run em over to the side i'm a run to and just follow my blocks. i either spin or juke... you can get lucky and break thru
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nsaneprep
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:37 pm

well

ive returned a couple with jerious norwood

sometimes the hole opens up and you shoot right thru, and sometimes you gotta break some tackles

what i do is...most of the time

start slow (no turbo) going str8 up the middle then cut left and see what i can get
Back to top Go down
TunnelxVision

TunnelxVision

Number of posts : 507
Online Madden Names : TunnelxVision
Registration date : 2007-11-27

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:03 am

yo da spin will break like 4defenders i always do but u can fumble after dat
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Cali_Co3
raysd52

Number of posts : 1096
Online Madden Names : ps3 kakes21formvp

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm

NsA_Ca55 wrote:
yo da spin will break like 4defenders i always do but u can fumble after dat

I think its basically luck i do like jaenice idea i might try that starting slow than breaking right or left.
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:36 pm

im just good @ KR

go to depth chart and put ur 2 fastest guys in there

i use pitt and ne

Rossum
Parker

Stallworth
Meriweather(dont use Moss he gets injured ur f'd)

no special way just try and beat them with speed
Back to top Go down
Damontrai Glover

Damontrai Glover

Number of posts : 51
Online Madden Names : Madden_Champ13
Registration date : 2007-12-12

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:05 pm

when i run ack kicks usually i go down the sideline then do a spin back tto the inside
Back to top Go down
http://madden-live.com
azer1448

azer1448

Number of posts : 71
Online Madden Names : ElPaso915TX
Registration date : 2007-12-27

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:38 pm

ya they are freakin hard, but i jus did 2 in a row today, 1 i ran up the middle and fumbled and one of my guys gets it and busts out of the pak and runs for td, then the other was really jus start running left, cut back right and hope no one is there
Back to top Go down
TiTaNz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-31

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:43 am

kickoffs i do the same start slow run left PR take the guy after ur punt returner and take him and put him nex tto the returner so he can block
Back to top Go down
jwall55

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-07

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:07 pm

all i do as when i first get the ball is wait for my blocking to get set up my not running full speed find the hole then boom touchdown
Back to top Go down
azer1448

azer1448

Number of posts : 71
Online Madden Names : ElPaso915TX
Registration date : 2007-12-27

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm

its really becuase madden this year took off the option to makeur defendsers block to the left, right or up the middle as the same for the kicking team
Back to top Go down
jonathon1125

jonathon1125

Number of posts : 63
Online Madden Names : no_problem_23, GetB1g23
Registration date : 2008-01-27

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:49 pm

you can control a blocker before they kick, control him and bring him to side u wanna go, then switch to kick returner and get a head start on the ball where he gets momentum, and u have to break 1 tackle and then your gone for a td.
Back to top Go down
Brady2Moss

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-04

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 pm

If its kicked towards the sideline I go across the field and break 1 maybe 2 tackles and i'm gone and if its kicked ot the middle i run right up with no turbo and then spin/juke to the outside and hammer on the turbo. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick returns   kick returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick returns
Page 1 of 1