Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket

Go down 
+10
RussBuss
Keaton
TACTIX
raysd52
pinoys_finest
BCS=BULLSHIT
PaTs81MoSs
Kid Jae
TiTaNx10xViNcE
xB-MiLL_2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TACTIX

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-13

5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:20 am

KeaT-mEAn wrote:
yoo we got some controversey. or however you spell it.

tactix won 31-10. BUT here is how it went.

i moved the ball and took the whole first quater and kicked a field goal to go up 3-0. when he got the ball he went for it on 4th down like 3 times converting each time. even thohg its not in rules doesnt it deserve a dq? if u cant kick onside when winning. why can u go for it on 4th and long in the 2nd quater? he ended up getting a TD. from then on the game was changed. he scored the Td right before the end of the half to go up 7-3. he got ball at half and scored because i was so angry about the 4th downs. i think he had one more 4th down conversion in the 2nd half. anyway final score was 31-10 after some gay turnovers by ronnie brown. I WAS THE DOLPHINs. there is no reason why he shiuldnt have punted. he also did some questionable nanos that look exactly like 3 DL like a couple times in a row. whateveer imm rpolly gonna get shit for this but whatever. wasnt a fairgame to begin with

that blitz is called under ram buck out of quarter normal. Its nice. U should try it sometime, and how would it be a 3dl glitch when the linebacker was getting in and not the lineman?
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:21 am

exactly
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

Number of posts : 713
Online Madden Names : Xx_MaYhEm_xX
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:22 am

like 5 people got in. its 3DL +underam buck
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:22 am

real ballers would recognise wat 3dl glitch looks like
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:24 am

i know what it looks like. thats why i beat you. false baller
Back to top Go down
TACTIX

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:25 am

pinoys_finest wrote:
real ballers would recognise wat 3dl glitch looks like

my boi pinnoy kno bout dat under ram buck. Aint that right. lol
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:26 am

that d tuff
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:28 am

ask young phenom he'll tell u
Back to top Go down
TACTIX

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:28 am

pinoys_finest wrote:
ask young phenom he'll tell u

I kno its Tuff. Its one of my base pass defenses, cuz u get good coverage with great heat.
Back to top Go down
TACTIX

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 am

KeaT-mEAn wrote:
like 5 people got in. its 3DL +underam buck
that doesnt even make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:31 am

whatever
rams vs dolphins
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:35 am

TACTIX1992 wrote:
KeaT-mEAn wrote:

i moved the ball and took the whole first quater and kicked a field goal to go up 3-0. when he got the ball he went for it on 4th down like 3 times converting each time. even thohg its not in rules doesnt it deserve a dq? if u cant kick onside when winning. why can u go for it on 4th and long in the 2nd quater? he ended up getting a TD. from then on the game was changed. he scored the Td right before the end of the half to go up 7-3. he got ball at half and scored because i was so angry about the 4th downs. i think he had one more 4th down conversion in the 2nd half. anyway final score was 31-10 after some gay turnovers by ronnie brown. I WAS THE DOLPHINs. there is no reason why he shiuldnt have punted. he also did some questionable nanos that look exactly like 3 DL like a couple times in a row. whateveer imm rpolly gonna get shit for this but whatever. wasnt a fairgame to begin with

that blitz is called under ram buck out of quarter normal. Its nice. U should try it sometime, and how would it be a 3dl glitch when the linebacker was getting in and not the lineman?

what adjustments do you make?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:39 am

phenom its a gay play. lol
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:48 am

stop spamming this tourney thread...take it to the beef board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:40 am

Has everyone played?
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:05 pm

KeaT-mEAn wrote:

u want some cheese with that wine

going for it on 4th is nothing like the onside kick glitch... b/c one is a glitch and the other isnt. also if its 4th and long and u can't stop him well thats ur fault not the rules

and id be mad if i were tactix all u had to say was good game... instead u just list a bunch of excuses y u lost lol real classy
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:50 pm

haha whining about him making 4th down conversions.

a wise man once said "If you dont like what they are doing, then stop it"

simple as that.
Back to top Go down
TACTIX

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:19 pm

PaTs81MoSs wrote:
KeaT-mEAn wrote:

going for it on 4th is nothing like the onside kick glitch... b/c one is a glitch and the other isnt. also if its 4th and long and u can't stop him well thats ur fault not the rules

and id be mad if i were tactix all u had to say was good game... instead u just list a bunch of excuses y u lost lol real classy

no no. im not mad. i actually feel sorry for the kid. I bet his parents dont love him or something, and the only thing he can ever get any joy out of is winning madden games. Poor kid. He also threatens me occasionally when we play talkin bout he he would punch me in the face if he was there. Look keaton. this is madden (a video game) not something u wanna punch people in the face for.
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:29 pm

TACTIX1992 wrote:
PaTs81MoSs wrote:
KeaT-mEAn wrote:

no no. im not mad. i actually feel sorry for the kid. I bet his parents dont love him or something, and the only thing he can ever get any joy out of is winning madden games. Poor kid. He also threatens me occasionally when we play talkin bout he he would punch me in the face if he was there. Look keaton. this is madden (a video game) not something u wanna punch people in the face for.

you feel sorry for me? wow thanks cuz my life is way better than yours im sure. wow are you scared or something. im really gonna track you down and punch you in the face. get real. i never even said that. yes i knows it madden. and my onside kicks arnt a gitch.
Back to top Go down
RussBuss

RussBuss

Number of posts : 1216
Online Madden Names : RussBuss 207

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:38 pm

how does a thread about a ps3 tourny turn into someone bragging about how he has a good life?

its the fucking internet

wow
oh yeah, as i am writing this im getting a blowjob from a really hot girl and two other hot girls are 69ing right next to me
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:54 pm

WiNdY_CiTy_FLyA wrote:
stop spamming this tourney thread...take it to the beef board

do i have to repeat this again???? dam
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:58 pm

as my boy said

mR JB xX (3:57:20 PM): with madden comes competition, with competion comes disagreement, with disagreement come arguing...quote that
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:59 pm

yo whining about spamming and hes double posting

SMH
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:13 pm

as ive hear brattle wheels cannot play so he will be forfeited

HSO wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:14 pm

congrats HSO! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket   5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th PS3 Madden-Live Tournament Bracket
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next