Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*

Go down 
+9
patriots3996
TiTaNx10xViNcE
raysd52
PaTs81MoSs
Kid Jae
pinoys_finest
NuR-62-KcattA
Keaton
xB-MiLL_2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:09 pm

yo why u cryin bout that 1 play u cant stop get your game up dawg u embarassing
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:11 pm

why pick a different play if u cant stop that 1 play lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:12 pm

lmfao...

you think i picked the same play ?

LMFAO

that was a diagram b, not me actually playin

but yea..

its not really playin str8...naahhh mean.
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:17 pm

how is he not playin str8 explain it

Last edited by pinoys_finest on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 pm

and u talkin bout loopin D line ryt wats wrong with that
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:22 pm

fuck do you keep double postin for...stop the spammin

and loopin and all that jazz is basically 3DL'ing, he was basically 3DL'ing me with 4 linemen, did you not read the rule

dont do it every play

as you saw in my video , he did it every play of that drive

AND THAT WAS JUST THE 3RD QUARTER

he did it more and optioned way more in the first 2, so pinoy or pony...whatever you wanna be called...get your facts str8 b
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:28 pm

loopin is when u fukinn send your d line to blitz outside crashing is wen u send them inside
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:33 pm

either way the DT's fly right up the middle and mess your play up in the backfield. crashing or looping, the DT's do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:48 am

jonathon1125 wrote:
im ready to play whenever cheechreborn is ready.

i can play friday, sat, or sunday. basically anytime on those three days. let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:50 am

KEATON wrote:
dude stfu. its called not fucking real. so i quit. i wasnt gonna stay around and wait till cutler hitsticks T.O. and T.O. fumbles

im going to have to agree with Keaton on this one. if titan was really running options with champ i would say that is less straight than what gogetyawetwipes was doing.
Back to top Go down
GOGETYAWETWIPES

GOGETYAWETWIPES

Number of posts : 28
Online Madden Names : GOGETYAWETWIPES (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:30 am

I followed the rules. i aint even gonna argue if there was something i did wrong why wasn't it in the rules.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:07 pm

GOGETYAWETWIPES wrote:
I followed the rules. i aint even gonna argue if there was something i did wrong why wasn't it in the rules.

looks like he came out in predominately 4DL formations... the rules say no 3DLing... if you want to get technical and while his offense was cheap.. if you cant stop the plays, why should he stop running them? at least he wasnt playing defensive players on offense and exploiting them
Back to top Go down
pinoys_finest

pinoys_finest

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:10 pm

i think go get wipes was playing fair some dudes if they see something they cant stop they cry bout it
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:10 pm

and if you complain about his "not straight offense" then you have to also complain about people who rocketcatch..jetpack etc.. because that is less realistic than an offense calling plays they know the defense cant stop
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:22 pm

you right

its not exactly IN the rules

but its like unwritten rules

ML is a family...thats like screwin over your friend or somethin in a card game

its just somethin you dont do wit dudes you cool wit

like...3/4DLing and optioning, all that gay shit you did

if you not dq'ed i

1. spygated the hell outta you

or

2. your a bitch ass madden player...which is true

look at the video

"is it that hard for you to play str8...like seriously"
Back to top Go down
GOGETYAWETWIPES

GOGETYAWETWIPES

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:16 pm

like pinoy said if you cant stop it , then step your game up and quit cryin seriously (and look at the video, he's talking shit bout how he can pass all over me then his azz throwz a pick lmao that shits funny listen to him) who do i play next? Cuz the game ended GOGETYAWETWIPES 52-21 LLCoOL-JaE, whats the barber say???? ... next
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:22 pm

ok i gotta put my 2 cents in...

if we let this go whats next?
I know this is not a terrible act of unfair play, but it would be a stepping stone to something worse.
i mean i know why wetwipes did this.. he wanted to win obviously who doesnt wanna... and his excuse will be what i did isnt against windys rules

well neither is created team, fg block, etc... is that legal? It would have to be considering what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:25 pm

GOGETYAWETWIPES wrote:
like pinoy said if you cant stop it , then step your game up and quit cryin seriously (and look at the video, he's talking shit bout how he can pass all over me then his azz throwz a pick lmao that shits funny listen to him) who do i play next? Cuz the game ended GOGETYAWETWIPES 52-21 LLCoOL-JaE, whats the barber say???? ... next

lmfao

no

it was 30-21 when i quit, you scored that much on the computer you stupid fuck, look @ the video, it was goin into the 4th 30-21 then look at my report card, i DC'ed...you gotta be fucking kidding me lmfao
Back to top Go down
GOGETYAWETWIPES

GOGETYAWETWIPES

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Peep dis it was 30-21 when u dc but i had the ball i ran a run play with westbrook and broke free for a td when i got about to the 10yrd line he dc and that was in the 4th. C'mon its not rocket science, and NOT PERFECT this doesnt even compare to created team , FG block , lmao r u serious B! lmao , i can stop what i was doing on offense and so can tittan cuz he did when i played him . and my D is just nasty aight i aint even heard about a 4dl glitch lmao, and loopin lmao crazy lmao
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:43 pm

well its technically against the rules...

im not even sayin this because i wanna win or W.E.

but windy you really should make an example outta this dude because its basically like opening pandoras box...if you dont, it'll happen alot more (prolly wont be on video though) but if you put your foot down...then this stuff stops

nahhhmean?
Back to top Go down
GOGETYAWETWIPES

GOGETYAWETWIPES

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:51 pm

All i gotta say is if you got game then you should be able to stop what i was doing, right?? its all strategy baby, you just need to step up and practice or something. quit looking for a bodygaurd are u serious , he said pandoras box, hahahahah thats funny anyways yeah practice for the next tourney
Back to top Go down
Keaton

Keaton

Number of posts : 713
Online Madden Names : Xx_MaYhEm_xX
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:01 pm

we need set rules like in league daddy rules.straight Simulation football. what jae said about to doing this your family. same thing with titan. dude comes out in a 5 wr set on like 3rd and 8. then audibles to an option. bailey gets it and runs all the way tot he sideline. then straight up the field. thats a bitch move. jae, i dont blame you for getting mad. gogetyawipes is obviously a little bitch since he cant play you straight.

EDIT: i just watched the video. thats fucking weak gogetyacheatwipes. honestly fucking cheap. but its more or less the same thing that titan did to me and that windy always does with getting hester at RB. this tournys are fuckign jokes. who ever has the most glitches/secrets is gonna win. simple as that. its pathetic how these are going.
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:06 pm

KEATON wrote:
we need set rules like in league daddy rules.straight Simulation football. what jae said about to doing this your family. same thing with titan. dude comes out in a 5 wr set on like 3rd and 8. then audibles to an option. bailey gets it and runs all the way tot he sideline. then straight up the field. thats a bitch move. jae, i dont blame you for getting mad. gogetyawipes is obviously a little bitch since he cant play you straight.

first time i agree wit keaton...for the most part
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:10 pm

I would like to play wet wipes....... :twisted:

BUT FOR REAL!!!!!

GET UR GAMES IN!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Keaton stop crying, i did that play 2 times.

and Keaton blocked Miggy's FG in a tourney a while back, so stop tryin to say we need to play sim football or that we are a family here, cuz that was a bitchass move too.

Pinoy tackled Miggy's punter in this tourney but Pinoy advanced.

Sure those are unwritten rules to not do gay shit, but its unwritten. You cant DQ someone for an unwritten rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*   Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden-Live 8th Tournament~~ 12 Man Bracket *COME*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next