Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

ML Tourney 2

Go down 
+13
Danny Granger
Drew Breesus
PaTs81MoSs
STRiKER45
netsfan4190
Kid Jae
NuR-62-KcattA
patriots3996
footballmurf404
Mr. Perfect
TiTaNx10xViNcE
BCS=BULLSHIT
xB-MiLL_2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:47 pm

RoBeRt_9_MaRvE wrote:
i won 19-14...a very good game...we both got breaks...i have a weird gameplan but it works sometimes lol..

Well lets see

1. No we didn't both get breaks.
2. I try to play fair, and have a balanced game so you can say you had a good game...and you call a grad total of no more than 7 plays.
3. Heavy lag the whole game...like, 5-10 seconds where the screen freezes.
4. Hmmm..weird how the lag was heaviest on every 3rd down in the 4th quarter when you had the ball?

I mean if that's a "good game" then its a "good game". I think everyone on ML on ps3 at least, (with the exception of titan, garrett, LBK, and pats81) plays like a faggot, but it's ok. You guys better hope we don't have another tourney because it won't be fun for you...I promise.

Nah, it's not losing that makes me mad, I lose all the time. It's the fact that you can't play a game...a game...without playing gay, especially when I dont. So, in a nutshell its not losing that makes me mad, its when people play gay.

Nigga gon say well my connection is bad because Ike just came through...then wtf would you sign up for? That's like blatantly putting your opponent at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
netsfan4190

netsfan4190

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Jae, can I be thrown in with the group that doesnt play like faggots please?

Thanks buddy! :D
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

I haven't ever seriously played you so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
netsfan4190

netsfan4190

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

oh sadd ok
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:57 pm

JaE...Paper Planes wrote:
RoBeRt_9_MaRvE wrote:
i won 19-14...a very good game...we both got breaks...i have a weird gameplan but it works sometimes lol..

Well lets see

1. No we didn't both get breaks.
2. I try to play fair, and have a balanced game so you can say you had a good game...and you call a grad total of no more than 7 plays.
3. Heavy lag the whole game...like, 5-10 seconds where the screen freezes.
4. Hmmm..weird how the lag was heaviest on every 3rd down in the 4th quarter when you had the ball?

I mean if that's a "good game" then its a "good game". I think everyone on ML on ps3 at least, (with the exception of titan, garrett, LBK, and pats81) plays like a faggot, but it's ok. You guys better hope we don't have another tourney because it won't be fun for you...I promise.

Nah, it's not losing that makes me mad, I lose all the time. It's the fact that you can't play a game...a game...without playing gay, especially when I dont. So, in a nutshell its not losing that makes me mad, its when people play gay.

Nigga gon say well my connection is bad because Ike just came through...then wtf would you sign up for? That's like blatantly putting your opponent at a disadvantage.

Ha...i find it funny that u can't stop the "five plays" that i run...and it was not laggin for me at all except for that lil bit in the fourth...wow..thats just my gameplan...i'm sorry that u can't stop it...maybe next game i'll take it easy on u. and ya we both got breaks..i hit sticked the shit outta you and u still recovered the fumble.

it aint playin gay..u just say its gay cuz u can't stop it...step up ur d.

also bout the whole ike thing...i didn't know it would still be like this when the tourney was going on...and the connection wasn't even bad.

and u have no idea what me and my fam been through wit this hurricane...so u gonna talk shit bout the hurricane...gtfoh.

Last edited by RoBeRt_9_MaRvE on Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Nah, it is gay. But it's ok, I'll have 5 plays, no huddle, RC, and my onside kick down by then.

Windy give me phenom next round and let me mercy him.
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Nah, it is gay. But it's ok, I'll have 5 plays, no huddle, RC, and my onside kick down by then.

if u can get that shit down...and beat me...i will have no problem with losing.

i won't be a lil bitch like you ya digg.

grow a set

and i would play u next round...but ur ass is eliminated
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

Number of posts : 552
Online Madden Names : XBL=MR ADVOCATE PSN=YungSyn
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm

lol damn
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Syn wrote:
lol damn

but for real tho..how he gonna talk shit bout the hurricane...he don't know what me and my fam been through..that shit hit us hard...and maybe the reason i only got five plays is cuz i don't get to play much..i'm 5-4...and his ass 100-42...get a life
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:25 am

i aint giving u phenom cuz u didnt put me in that exception list *sigh*
Back to top Go down
STRiKER45

Number of posts : 896
Online Madden Names : PS3: STRiKER45
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 am

damn...haha jae get mad over madden so easily, (GOOS FRABA)
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm

I quite honestly don't give a fuck what you have been through. It's a madden site...not a social networking site where you talk with your little friends about your personal burdens. Get a life? Really? I mean...the fact that I play video games affects nothing in my personal life. I still do well in school, I still go out with my friends, I still am a fly dude, and I still got colleges trying to get at me. I just set aside time to play video games because it's something I enjoy and something I like to do...no life...fuck outta here haha.

Hmmm...windy, i mean it doesn't matter, this site has no ps3 players, it's always the same people, so I just won't join. smilez

The WindyCityFlya time line

"I'm going to play straight in 09"

to:
"Do you think it would be gay if I put Hester at RB?"
"I got a sick scheme." (We play the game, he runs about 6 plays, then says "What's gay about it?")
"I put Hester at rb when they don't concede, just to piss them off."
just a couple.

This is windy:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Richard_simmons

This is striker:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Elton-john_5

This is phenom:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Aiken

Last edited by JaE...Paper Planes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:45 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:17 pm

yay im not a fag player!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Dr. G wrote:
yay im not a fag player!

Yeah, lol and you've beaten me plenty of times. I don't complain when you play a fair game and beat me do I?

lol @ that one time i was like "GREEN JERSEYS!!!" haha
Back to top Go down
footballmurf404

footballmurf404

Number of posts : 53
Online Madden Names : Bulldaman4
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:39 pm

lol man putting it on them!
Back to top Go down
STRiKER45

Number of posts : 896
Online Madden Names : PS3: STRiKER45
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:22 pm

I mean...the fact that I play video games affects nothing in my personal life.

THEN STOP FUCKING BITCHING TO US ABOUT IT... im sick of you saying "thats not straight" and "you play like a fag" just shut the fuck up your not proving anything other than how much of a bitch you are
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm

I don't complain when you play a fair game and beat me do I?

Jae is truthful when it comes to that. I beat him twice pretty lopsided recently and he didnt complain about any BS... so i wouldnt call him a "sore loser". Jae is like me, we both hate to lose, but dont mind losing if we were beaten fairly. Its a simple request if you wanna be honest, I mean alot of these kids do all this shit that makes no sense in a regular game, but it happens to work in madden so they just keep running it.

And on a side note I can't say Phenom plays like a faggot cuz when I played him on a few occasions he was straight, so its hard for me to believe he played the way Jae described, but Jae you shouldnt take shots at him cuz of the hurricane messing his internet up, all ur other points are justified other than that
Back to top Go down
netsfan4190

netsfan4190

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 pm

Sooo yeah, game? Who's playing me?
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 pm

I am....

u on now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Going Back to October wrote:
I don't complain when you play a fair game and beat me do I?

Jae is truthful when it comes to that. I beat him twice pretty lopsided recently and he didnt complain about any BS... so i wouldnt call him a "sore loser". Jae is like me, we both hate to lose, but dont mind losing if we were beaten fairly. Its a simple request if you wanna be honest, I mean alot of these kids do all this shit that makes no sense in a regular game, but it happens to work in madden so they just keep running it.

Thank you. After he beat me, I got on AIM and told him he played a GG, and took it to me the whole game.
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am

lol, i played u once using that scheme...it was me and titans idea. it didnt work well either.
wen can always play again....
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:13 am

I quite honestly don't give a fuck what you have been through. It's a madden site...not a social networking site where you talk with your little friends about your personal burdens. Get a life? Really? I mean...the fact that I play video games affects nothing in my personal life. I still do well in school, I still go out with my friends, I still am a fly dude, and I still got colleges trying to get at me. I just set aside time to play video games because it's something I enjoy and something I like to do...no life...fuck outta here haha.

Hmmm...windy, i mean it doesn't matter, this site has no ps3 players, it's always the same people, so I just won't join. smilez

The WindyCityFlya time line

"I'm going to play straight in 09"

to:
"Do you think it would be gay if I put Hester at RB?"
"I got a sick scheme." (We play the game, he runs about 6 plays, then says "What's gay about it?")
"I put Hester at rb when they don't concede, just to piss them off."
just a couple.

This is windy:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Richard_simmons

This is striker:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Elton-john_5

This is phenom:
ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 Aiken

haha ok..u crack me up..fuck you..straight up for real nigga.

tryna say u don't give a fuck bout the hurricane..up yours.

i'll be laughin..i'll be gettin my full ride to college hoopin, while ur ass stays in ur dorm and plays video games and still can't beat somebody like me.

u have fun man...
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:31 am

RoBeRt_9_MaRvE wrote:

i'll be laughin..i'll be gettin my full ride to college hoopin, while ur ass stays in ur dorm and plays video games and still can't beat somebody like me.

u have fun man...

Aww how neat, a little white kid can say "fuck you nigga" on the internet. Isn't that splendid?

But anyways...

You can go to college and play basketball, idgaf. I mean...I'm going to a D1 college on academics, I won't need to rely on physical ability to get me through school. My mom has 4 years tuition paid already, so if I go to any public university in the state of Virginia I have a 66% chance of being accepted (2/3 of instate kids get in), and my chances will probably be higher because I already have my tuition paid for, all I have to pay is room and board (and other simple expenses). Same goes with a private schools, the state of Virginia would give my mom her money back, and she would pay for my 4 years of schooling. I remember in that song "the real thang" chamillionaire was like "Alicia Keys, Keisha Cole, oh my dough is beautiful." Mine would be like "William & Mary, UVA, Virginia Tech, oh college is beautiful." So...it seems like Jae is more set then you are little white boy.

smilez

oh, and I'll still be playing video games in college.
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 am

RoBeRt_9_MaRvE wrote:

u have fun man...

Aww how neat, a little white kid can say "fuck you nigga" on the internet. Isn't that splendid?

But anyways...

You can go to college and play basketball, idgaf. I mean...I'm going to a D1 college on academics, I won't need to rely on physical ability to get me through school. My mom has 4 years tuition paid already, so if I go to any public university in the state of Virginia I have a 66% chance of being accepted (2/3 of instate kids get in), and my chances will probably be higher because I already have my tuition paid for, all I have to pay is room and board (and other simple expenses). Same goes with a private schools, the state of Virginia would give my mom her money back, and she would pay for my 4 years of schooling. So...it seems like Jae is more set then you are little white boy.

smilez

oh, and I'll still be playing video games in college

haha ok...so u a rich nigga...i'm more black than u will ever be lmao...

just so u know...1780 on my SAT as a sophomore...so my ass can go newhere i want...but i choose to play ball cuz i'm good at it....and i dont make my parents pay shit...i can get there on my own.

cuz i work my ass off..not play video games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ML Tourney 2   ML Tourney 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML Tourney 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next