Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Stopping the run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hate_If_You_Want_69

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Stopping the run Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the run   Stopping the run I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:50 pm

I cannot seem to stop the run for anything. I was using mutliple d, but switched to Tennessee because of the 4-4. I play alot against this guy who uses the niners and gore breaks of chunks at a time. I can never stop him for less than 3 yards. 4-3, 3-4, 4-6, Man, zone, blitz packages, line shifts, crashing. Nothing seems to work. My guys get shucked like corn leaving at least 2 guys everytime to pick up my Lb's. Anything?
Back to top Go down
thegrindfather

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Stopping the run Empty
PostSubject: hot route man coverage    Stopping the run I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 am

Hit square on ps3 select man coverage with a db select a flat coverage or blitz and loop the line defensive line shift too the end with the widest olm and pinch should get penatration and a stop behind the line of scrimage. Key is man coverage and wide blitz or good line coverage.
Back to top Go down

Stopping the run
Page 1 of 1