Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Score MEGA points "glitch"

Go down 
+3
AssAssIn
Bustnheads
Fantasma1976
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasma1976

Fantasma1976

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Score MEGA points "glitch" Empty
PostSubject: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:33 pm

If you want to score MEGA points vs. the CPU when you are left hanging by a quiter online, do this...

ON OFFENSE

I use the Cowboys play-book so the play I'm talking about is in the Cowboys' playbook. Ok, go to the SHOTGUN formation with 3 WRs and 2 RBs. The play is called a "FAKE WR screen". This is what you do. You keep both RBs in to block. You "hot-route" the outside WR (not the slot) to run a quick slant to the inside. Your slot WR will be running an out and up so you don't have to mess with that guy (no "hot-routing"). Ok, snap the ball and do a pump fake, this wil draw the SS towards the outside WR that is running a quick slant. Your slot WR will be lined up Man-2-Man on a #3 DB ( I have T. Glenn in the slot). Just wait a little to give the slot WR to run up on the streak b/c he has to run a semi-out pattern first. You will have an easy TD, bros. I have scored over 90 points when my opp. quits early. Just make sure to keep both RBs in to block. You can also send one of the RBs in motion to line up as an extra blocker on the OL. Use the RB that is closest to the 2 WRs. In other words...the RB should go where the 2 WRs are lined up. Sometimes this will draw the SS down to the line to cover the RB. This will automatically tell you that you have single coverage to the outside WR. If this happens...just quick slant the slot and send the outside flank WR on a streak, but highlight the outside WR, and press up on the "R" stick, and throw a bomb. Ok, good luck. Oh, this also works when playing an opponent online, but use it when you REALLY need it like on a 3rd and long or when the score is tight late in the game, and you want to strike quick. Don't use it too much vs. an opponent online b/c he will (should) catch on.

ON DEFENSE

If you want to score MEGA points. You also have to get the ball back so this is how you can get the ball back quickly. Go to the Dime package, and find the basic "Cover-2-man coverage". This play should have both the SS & FS playing deep with the CBs playing man coverage. Spread your DL out for a pass rush. Get your MLB, and make him blitz. But line the MLB right to the side of your best DE. In other words...put your MLB (blitzing) right next to your best DE. I put B. Carpenter right next to D. Ware. Also, make sure to play a press coverage to hold the WRs at the line. This will give you time to REALLY get to the QB. Anyway, i record about 8-12 sacks a game using this formation, and I get INTs too. It brings a hard-core rush. I actually can't stop laughing at times. This play won't work vs. an opponent unless the guy is a complete moron. But it DOES work vs. the CPU. OK, good luck!

¡ Viva Romo !
Back to top Go down
Bustnheads
Exclusive
Exclusive
Bustnheads

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:36 pm

mega points lol
Back to top Go down
AssAssIn

AssAssIn

Number of posts : 18
Online Madden Names : xOpSxXxSouLx
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:15 am

Hey This Works Most of the time unless im using a bad team versus a team like the pats lol Good Find
Back to top Go down
killa_season_24

Number of posts : 29
Online Madden Names : NextBesThang
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 am

how about te out routes? much simpler
Back to top Go down
chaumers

Number of posts : 56
Online Madden Names : dwigt shrute
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:37 am

against the computer i always play a dime cover 3 on D no matter what the situation is. Youll get a interception on every drive. On offense i jiust audible untill you get your match up
Back to top Go down
YeA BoY

YeA BoY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:53 pm

ps2 up ps2 up :up:IDK I REALLY THINKS IT WORK OK I WILL TRY IT OK THANKS
Fantasma1976 wrote:
If you want to score MEGA points vs. the CPU when you are left hanging by a quiter online, do this...

ON OFFENSE

I use the Cowboys play-book so the play I'm talking about is in the Cowboys' playbook. Ok, go to the SHOTGUN formation with 3 WRs and 2 RBs. The play is called a "FAKE WR screen". This is what you do. You keep both RBs in to block. You "hot-route" the outside WR (not the slot) to run a quick slant to the inside. Your slot WR will be running an out and up so you don't have to mess with that guy (no "hot-routing"). Ok, snap the ball and do a pump fake, this wil draw the SS towards the outside WR that is running a quick slant. Your slot WR will be lined up Man-2-Man on a #3 DB ( I have T. Glenn in the slot). Just wait a little to give the slot WR to run up on the streak b/c he has to run a semi-out pattern first. You will have an easy TD, bros. I have scored over 90 points when my opp. quits early. Just make sure to keep both RBs in to block. You can also send one of the RBs in motion to line up as an extra blocker on the OL. Use the RB that is closest to the 2 WRs. In other words...the RB should go where the 2 WRs are lined up. Sometimes this will draw the SS down to the line to cover the RB. This will automatically tell you that you have single coverage to the outside WR. If this happens...just quick slant the slot and send the outside flank WR on a streak, but highlight the outside WR, and press up on the "R" stick, and throw a bomb. Ok, good luck. Oh, this also works when playing an opponent online, but use it when you REALLY need it like on a 3rd and long or when the score is tight late in the game, and you want to strike quick. Don't use it too much vs. an opponent online b/c he will (should) catch on.

ON DEFENSE

If you want to score MEGA points. You also have to get the ball back so this is how you can get the ball back quickly. Go to the Dime package, and find the basic "Cover-2-man coverage". This play should have both the SS & FS playing deep with the CBs playing man coverage. Spread your DL out for a pass rush. Get your MLB, and make him blitz. But line the MLB right to the side of your best DE. In other words...put your MLB (blitzing) right next to your best DE. I put B. Carpenter right next to D. Ware. Also, make sure to play a press coverage to hold the WRs at the line. This will give you time to REALLY get to the QB. Anyway, i record about 8-12 sacks a game using this formation, and I get INTs too. It brings a hard-core rush. I actually can't stop laughing at times. This play won't work vs. an opponent unless the guy is a complete moron. But it DOES work vs. the CPU. OK, good luck!

¡ Viva Romo !
Back to top Go down
cornman1973

cornman1973

Number of posts : 1
Online Madden Names : kyguru3429,cornman73
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:52 am

i love this play. been using for awhile. I use cowboys with jax playbook, and i put T O in slot and have my single wr on opp side run streak. make sure to look off safeties. a lot of options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score MEGA points "glitch"   Score MEGA points "glitch" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score MEGA points "glitch"
Page 1 of 1