Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Granger
Exclusive
Exclusive
Danny Granger

Number of posts : 649
Online Madden Names : zTh3 Dr3aMz (PS2) LBKALLDAY34 (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-10-17

tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone Empty
PostSubject: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:44 pm

this is for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone which is 1 of the most hardest thing 2 do

1. RUN THE BALL RUN THE BALL AND RUN THE BALL cant stress enough for some reason people in the redzone seem 2 pass a lot which its pretty hard 2 pass cause of the short field

2. A lot of times in the redzone ill throw hb's screens dont because its safe and because it will usually get some good yards just watch out 4 ure oppenent manually covering the screen

3. If you absoultely have 2 pass slants is a good way 2 go easy quick pass tand its hard 2 manually cover

tell me how this works 4 yall
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:06 am

running doesn't always work for me in the red zone because they don't need to worry about a pass downfeild so they stack the line. i agree that passing it short to the halfback is probably the easyest way to score in the redzone. the tight ends doing out routs work pretty good too, but you need to be careful to not throw it to him automatically you need to make sure he is in front of the defender or else the other team could put up 6.
Back to top Go down
Danny Granger
Exclusive
Exclusive
Danny Granger

Number of posts : 649
Online Madden Names : zTh3 Dr3aMz (PS2) LBKALLDAY34 (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:13 am

my fav. running play in redzone is the singleback big hb slam get ball quick and if u need 2 u can bounce 2 outside but it that dont work do a pitch to the outside also most of the time the defense plays zone in the redzone so out routes usually aint open thats y i like the hb screens because sceens work good against zone
Back to top Go down
vbmadden

Number of posts : 57
Online Madden Names : vbmadden
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:37 pm

I like spreading the D out with 5-wide wr screen and a normal package. If they stay packed in then throw the screen. If they spread out, you can see the blitzers and audile to a quick run. ex. hb slam
Back to top Go down
Xx BWeST36 xX

Xx BWeST36 xX

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:33 am

Usually a qp will work 4 me with a well jumping reciever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/galipeau11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone   tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tips for people who have trouble scoring in the redzone
Page 1 of 1