Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller

Go down 
+3
XxPhillyxFanxX
Kid Jae
Boza SFMB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boza SFMB

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller Empty
PostSubject: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Our last Madden tournament was a great success with ballers representing South Florida (Miami, Broward - Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach) along with other areas of Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers, etc.

October 18th will be our last Madden tournament for the 2008 year and returning in 2009. Don’t miss it, two games guaranteed for the Madden 09 tournament.

Celebrating the release of NBA 2k9, we will also bring back the NBA 2k tournament series for October 18th.

South Florida Madden Ballers website for more information:

www.southfloridamadden.com

Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller SFMBoct18thflyer2
Back to top Go down
Boza SFMB

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:36 pm

One week to go, can't wait!!! Remember this will be our last tournament for the 2008 year. So far, we have received high interest for this upcoming tournament.
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Why do you get on here and only talk about your shit?
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Kid Jae wrote:

because he runs tourneys... and wants people to come and show up.

i don't think you would want to be at a tourney with only a few people
Back to top Go down
STRiKER45

Number of posts : 896
Online Madden Names : PS3: STRiKER45
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 pm

does anyone on this site other than him even live near where these tournaments are at?....let alone if you are actually going...i personally think this topic is a waste
Back to top Go down
IR gives U FiTz

IR gives U FiTz

Number of posts : 456
Online Madden Names : (360) IkEyR1
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:30 pm

PHILLIESN08 wrote:
Kid Jae wrote:

because he runs tourneys... and wants people to come and show up.

i don't think you would want to be at a tourney with only a few people

because we argued at first if dude was just advertising. Now seeings how he doesnt contribute to the site in any way...He is only advertising. And striker i was thinking the same thing bro
Back to top Go down
STRiKER45

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:34 pm

ya i mean, how do we know he isnt copy pasting this on 20 other sites?
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 am

ive seen t on another site too
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:39 am

Advertising for tournaments is fine, Advertising other madden forums is not.

Chill out guys, dude is just tryin to get guys to come to his tournaments, nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:18 pm

TiTaNx10xViNcE wrote:

Chill out guys, dude is just tryin to get guys to come to his tournaments, nothing wrong with that.

i know god damn..

and striker.. who cares if your not going...

like i said before you don't want to go to a tournament with 5 people there and the payout be $100...

you want a tourney with a nice turnout
Back to top Go down
Boza SFMB

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

PHILLIESN08 wrote:
TiTaNx10xViNcE wrote:

i know god damn..

and striker.. who cares if your not going...

like i said before you don't want to go to a tournament with 5 people there and the payout be $100...

you want a tourney with a nice turnout

Thank Phillies and Titan for the support!!!

We are trying to provide guys in Florida a place to Madden...anyone from this site, please hit me up and we'll take care of you!!!

I read a post about posting on other sites. You are correct about that, but I am a EA Community Leader and I am involved with many Madden communities and that is big reason why. No denying that...
Back to top Go down
STRiKER45

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 pm

yea thats alright man... you should try posting this stuff on a bunch of florida college sports forums....if you ask me...because everyone on here is way to spread out...by the way, how much ppl do you normally get for ytour tourneys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller   Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden 09 returns on Oct. 18th - South Florida Madden Baller
Page 1 of 1