Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Iverson to the Pistons

Go down 
+8
PtP
XxPhillyxFanxX
xB-MiLL_2
raysd52
Mr. Perfect
BCS=BULLSHIT
supfool
Kid Jae
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Iverson to the Pistons Empty
PostSubject: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3679931

Iverson for Billups and McDyess

niceeee.
Back to top Go down
supfool

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 pm

wow thats pretty sweet deal for both teams
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 pm

DAMNIT!!!

I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO POST THIS!!

AI BEEN MY FAV PLAYER SINCE AGE3...HE GONNA GET HIS SHIP NOW.

PISTONS FTW...I LOVE IT...I HATED IT WHEN HE WAS IN DENVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

Number of posts : 552
Online Madden Names : XBL=MR ADVOCATE PSN=YungSyn
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

how is him going to Detroit= ring?
Back to top Go down
raysd52

Number of posts : 1096
Online Madden Names : ps3 kakes21formvp

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 pm

wow great deals both sides i agree with young AI wil get a title soon now det is gonna be tough team this year.
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm

detroit fits AI perfectly

great deal both sides

i feel bad for rip, he loves billups.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

it benefits both teams really well.. i think the pistons are gonna be better though.. cause they are always good
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:52 pm

pistons still arent very much better with him. AI is still good but he's old and slower now, they cant beat the celtics or the cavs with this move

also they have 1 big man thats good, how are they going to defend KG and lebron in the paint
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 pm

PtP wrote:
pistons still arent very much better with him. AI is still good but he's old and slower now, they cant beat the celtics or the cavs with this move

also they have 1 big man thats good, how are they going to defend KG and lebron in the paint

agreed
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:01 pm

PtP wrote:

they got rasheed and two or three other big bodies...hammond i think and some other dude...ill have to look it up

also one word for lebron, tayshaun prince...there we go...we don't need a post man for lebron...also AI aint slow...are u kidding..gtfoh...ai has the best crossover and is one of the few ppl that actually sprint in the NBA...

so ya...Pistons for the ship..callin it right now
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 pm

PiStOnS_3_IvErSoN wrote:
PtP wrote:

they got rasheed and two or three other big bodies...hammond i think and some other dude...ill have to look it up

also one word for lebron, tayshaun prince...there we go...we don't need a post man for lebron...also AI aint slow...are u kidding..gtfoh...ai has the best crossover and is one of the few ppl that actually sprint in the NBA...

ima tell you something... the Pistons need a "true" point guard
Billups and Iverson are both shoot first mentality players
They also traded Antonio McDyess in this trade who is a great player, very underrated, so idk how they get better in this deal

Scoring isnt an issue with the Pistons Billups,Hamilton,Prince,Wallace,McDyess could all score
by trading for Iverson they got a better player at the point, but in the process weakened their rotation
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 pm

PaTs81MoSs wrote:
PiStOnS_3_IvErSoN wrote:
PtP wrote:

ima tell you something... the Pistons need a "true" point guard
Billups and Iverson are both shoot first mentality players
They also traded Antonio McDyess in this trade who is a great player, very underrated, so idk how they get better in this deal

Scoring isnt an issue with the Pistons Billups,Hamilton,Prince,Wallace,McDyess could all score
by trading for Iverson they got a better player at the point, but in the process weakened their rotation

LMAO...iverson can do both...he usually is close to leading the league in scoring AND assists...he is better than the average point guard...he is a "true" point guard cuz he gets his dimes every night...he also adds points which is a plus..most ppl think point guards can't score..they just have to pass all the time

also AI is an amazing defender...so they got a great defense wit AI, rip, tayshaun etc...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:34 pm

naw if ai was a true point guard things would have worked out in denver, he is a dog, they had a big difference in win and losses win he has over 10 assists
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Reks wrote:
naw if ai was a true point guard things would have worked out in denver, he is a dog, they had a big difference in win and losses win he has over 10 assists

lmao..naw...the one reason it didn't work out in denver is because nobody in denver wanted to d up except ai..they put up 115+ almost every night...but they gave up more than that..so they lost
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 pm

PiStOnS_3_IvErSoN wrote:
PtP wrote:

Teyshaun Prince haha do I have to look at what lebron did against him two years ago, and Rasheed was on that team he didnt make a difference either......... o and by the way lebrons better now with a better team

and how do you not need big men against lebron he is the best driver to the basket probably in NBA history, to defend him you need a great defneder and a great big man the pistons have neither

also KG and the celtics would kill them AI or not
Back to top Go down
Probl3m

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Detroitttt basketballllllllllllllllllllll im frommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i live 10 mins away from the palace of auburn hills in pontiac so we get season tickets since all the traffic and stuff and i cant wait to get that allen iverson jersey!!! detroit chams 08-09 book it now hate on it lol
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:38 am

Probl3m wrote:
Detroitttt basketballllllllllllllllllllll im frommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i live 10 mins away from the palace of auburn hills in pontiac so we get season tickets since all the traffic and stuff and i cant wait to get that allen iverson jersey!!! detroit chams 08-09 book it now hate on it lol

hellll yaaaaaa...the answer gonna take em to the promised land baby
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:24 am

PiStOnS_3_IvErSoN wrote:
Reks wrote:

lmao..naw...the one reason it didn't work out in denver is because nobody in denver wanted to d up except ai..they put up 115+ almost every night...but they gave up more than that..so they lost

naw those are 2 reasons

besides it doesnt make detroit better or worse lol, dumars himself only did it for cap room because of billups contract, denver did it for a legit PG, honestly the trade doesnt make them better at all, if so how? u didnt give any reason in this thread, ur just an AI fan gone mad

he plays good d? so what billups did also, billups creates plays, iverson makes them, bringing in a high profile scorer like that is tough on a team but atleast they now have a legit go to guy which means they will run less half court offense

i'm not downing AI, just saying u going a little bit crazy but thats expected of a fan so nothing wrong with that but saying they can beat the celtics and cavs...cmon now, also lakers and rockets would be them along with hornets
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 am

dumars except that the trade doesnt make them better or worse also, just been reported that he wants to make a run for LJ, i cant see james going any where else since dumars getting ready 2 yrs earlier lol
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Reks wrote:
dumars except that the trade doesnt make them better or worse also, just been reported that he wants to make a run for LJ, i cant see james going any where else since dumars getting ready 2 yrs earlier lol
theres a problem with dumars thoughts, LBJ hates all of Det except for one player (Rip Hamilton). all Det fans hate him to they've booed him for his whole career why would he want to go there? The only other place I could see him going except Cleveland is the BROOKLYN Nets not ,the New Jersey Nets, and they wont be finished with there new stadium by 2010.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm

am i the only one who thought this was a bad deal for detroit? iverson is one of my favorite players, but billups is alot better than him.. billups was the go to player on that team and is better at defense. billups has two NBA all defensive team selections compared to iverson's zero.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 pm

PtP wrote:
Reks wrote:
theres a problem with dumars thoughts, LBJ hates all of Det except for one player (Rip Hamilton). all Det fans hate him to they've booed him for his whole career why would he want to go there? The only other place I could see him going except Cleveland is the BROOKLYN Nets not ,the New Jersey Nets, and they wont be finished with there new stadium by 2010.

lmao thats the dumbest thing i ever heard, cowboys fans hated T.O. but when u get that expolsive player on YOUR team winning for U it shouldnt matter, that hate LJ NOW but if he joined the pistons it would be love

i mean u actually took something from the crowd reactions lol, away teams gets booed thats just how it is in sports if u didnt know

u actually think joe dumars gonna turn down getting LJ cause of the fans reaction when they play the pistons? what are they gonna do cheer him?

LJ wants money and a competing team, thats all, rather its with detroit or who ever

Last edited by Reks on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Hamels/Blanton= Cheaters wrote:
am i the only one who thought this was a bad deal for detroit? iverson is one of my favorite players, but billups is alot better than him.. billups was the go to player on that team and is better at defense. billups has two NBA all defensive team selections compared to iverson's zero.
i think its right in the middle

people dont see how this effects RIP, AI has been incapable of being a true PG, so how is rip gonna get his points with the motions, majority of detroits half court offense runs through his motions and the timing of the PG to get it there to him

it will be interesting too see where he ends up next year though, pistons only did this for cap space so will they re-sign AI? rumors say sheed is out next year and they will make the run at boozer
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Reks wrote:
PtP wrote:
Reks wrote:

lmao thats the dumbest thing i ever heard, cowboys fans hated T.O. but when u get that expolsive player on YOUR team winning for U it shouldnt matter, that hate LJ NOW but if he joined the pistons it would be love

i mean u actually took something from the crowd reactions lol, away teams gets booed thats just how it is in sports if u didnt know

u actually think joe dumars gonna turn down getting LJ cause of the fans reaction when they play the pistons? what are they gonna do cheer him?

LJ wants money and a competing team, thats all, rather its with detroit or who ever
what I meant was why would lebron want to go to a team where him and the fans have never liked each other, 100% guarantee its Brooklyn or Cleveland
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:34 pm

i have no problem with your guarantee, i think its cavs also

but when does the crowd reaction matters though? like LJ be sitting at his desk and dumars call

dumars: LJ i'm willing to offer u 1 billion

LJ: ughhhh i would take that man but your crowd...dude it just pisses me off the constant boos make me sick

dumars: we are contending for a title, with u i say we win it

LJ: could u just tell the crowd to lighten up when i play against the pistons....please?

dumars: LJ....your on the opposing team, what the fuck do u want a cheering section?...if u sign it would all be cool...you'll prolly get booed by the cavs though

LJ:sad 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iverson to the Pistons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next