Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Iverson to the Pistons

Go down 
+8
PtP
XxPhillyxFanxX
xB-MiLL_2
raysd52
Mr. Perfect
BCS=BULLSHIT
supfool
Kid Jae
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Reks wrote:
i have no problem with your guarantee, i think its cavs also

but when does the crowd reaction matters though? like LJ be sitting at his desk and dumars call

dumars: LJ i'm willing to offer u 1 billion

LJ: ughhhh i would take that man but your crowd...dude it just pisses me off the constant boos make me sick

dumars: we are contending for a title, with u i say we win it

LJ: could u just tell the crowd to lighten up when i play against the pistons....please?

dumars: LJ....your on the opposing team, what the fuck do u want a cheering section?...if u sign it would all be cool...you'll prolly get booed by the cavs though

LJ:sad 2
sigh* your not getting it, he is going to get offers with the max contract on many teams so if he chooses the cavs he gets the same money as if he went to the pistons. The problem is him and the pistons players and fans have hated each other since the beginning of his career so what would be the benefit of going to Detroit somewhere he hates (obviously not more money)............so what im trying to say is there wasting there time, they have no chance

Hamels/Blanton= Cheaters wrote:
am i the only one who thought this was a bad deal for detroit? iverson is one of my favorite players, but billups is alot better than him.. billups was the go to player on that team and is better at defense. billups has two NBA all defensive team selections compared to iverson's zero.
well I think the trade didnt do anything different there still the 3rd or 4th best team in the east and im taking into account that antonio mcdyess is coming back but if he's not then there probably worse.......

if the pistons dont get mcdyess I want the cavs to sign him incase ben wallace gets injured we need some depth, I dont want a rookie playing 25 minutes a game if ben goes down (even though I think he is really good from what Ive seen)

Last edited by PtP on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Hamels/Blanton= Cheaters wrote:
am i the only one who thought this was a bad deal for detroit? iverson is one of my favorite players, but billups is alot better than him.. billups was the go to player on that team and is better at defense. billups has two NBA all defensive team selections compared to iverson's zero.

THANK YOU

the only benefit is that after this season Detroit will have alot of money coming off the cap

Last edited by PaTs81MoSs on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

Number of posts : 552
Online Madden Names : XBL=MR ADVOCATE PSN=YungSyn
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm

i think the 3 teams mentioned will be the only teams contending for him but hell its 2 yrs away

i think he picks the best team, if the pistons crowd hates him so what? its a rivalry, thats what fans do, they will <3 him when he signs

and the pistons playes dont hate him lol its just competition and a strong rivalry
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 pm

if LBJ doesnt feel he can win in Cleveland he will be gone end of subject

but i feel they are just 1 piece away from a ship.... and i think Mo Williams is gonna vastly improve that team and LBJ realizes that
Back to top Go down
Drew Breesus
Drew Breesus

Number of posts : 618
Online Madden Names : NSaNe FaTKiD (360)
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 pm

I think the Cavaliers will win a championship, just not this year..

This year the championship is going to..

NEW ORLEANS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ajalwosaibi
Probl3m

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:18 pm

PtP wrote:
Reks wrote:
dumars except that the trade doesnt make them better or worse also, just been reported that he wants to make a run for LJ, i cant see james going any where else since dumars getting ready 2 yrs earlier lol
theres a problem with dumars thoughts, LBJ hates all of Det except for one player (Rip Hamilton). all Det fans hate him to they've booed him for his whole career why would he want to go there? The only other place I could see him going except Cleveland is the BROOKLYN Nets not ,the New Jersey Nets, and they wont be finished with there new stadium by 2010.

Lol us pistons fans booo lebron because he shits on us everytime if lebron was to come to the pistons i mean everyone will be a lebron lover lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:22 pm

^^thats my point lol, james knows that also, he wont turn a team down because of rivalry
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Reks wrote:
^^thats my point lol, james knows that also, he wont turn a team down because of rivalry
he does not like the players cough* sheed cough*

also im done discussing this im getting bored with it but the way are team has looked we are way better than last year and we almost beat the celtics in the playoffs so im not worried about it and they have wally szerbiack and eric snows contract expiring which can get us a player at the trade deadline so theres a good chance he stays...............(and by way better I mean we actually look like a team not the lebrons)
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm

i think i read that the nuggets don't plan on letting antonio out of his contract = loss for the pistons
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:11 pm

http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com/2008/11/breaking-down-allen-iverson-for.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iverson to the Pistons   Iverson to the Pistons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iverson to the Pistons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2