Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

TE Wide Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XSoupaRus99x

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-13

TE Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: TE Wide Open   TE Wide Open I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Check the play

I-Form Twin TE TE Flat

No pre snap adjustments, just motion the RB to the side you have your TE on, 2 or 3 steps after he passes hike it. Most of the time defenders bite real hard, the RB will pick up the deep safety and your TE is wide open for about approx 15-20 yard gain.

Let me know what ya think.
Back to top Go down
jjl15hid

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-20

TE Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: TE Wide Open   TE Wide Open I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:46 pm

dude for some reason i cannot get this play to work im using the begals an its still not working
Back to top Go down
Lil Wayne

Number of posts : 84
Online Madden Names : zKCxKinGz
Registration date : 2007-12-09

TE Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: TE Wide Open   TE Wide Open I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:04 pm

what pb is this in?
and how can you motion the the rb to the side of the te if the te is in twin formation of the wr, motioning him to that side is impossible, lol, guess im jus stuck
Back to top Go down
XSoupaRus99x

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-13

TE Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: TE Wide Open   TE Wide Open I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 pm

My bad yall

Weak I, Twin WR - play is TE flat

I motion the RB to the right, 2 or 3 steps after he passes the TE I hike it... It killlllls... Precision pass UP&Right to the TE __VERY VERY EFFECTIVE. Very similar to PA TE Leak..

All I use really is my TE for passes, and my speedsters for the long ball..or those crossing routes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TE Wide Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: TE Wide Open   TE Wide Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TE Wide Open
Page 1 of 1