Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

singleback 4 wide hb option

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vbmadden

Number of posts : 57
Online Madden Names : vbmadden
Registration date : 2007-11-02

singleback 4 wide hb option Empty
PostSubject: singleback 4 wide hb option   singleback 4 wide hb option I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:37 pm

I like singleback 4 wide hb option which is in pretty much every playbook. I put a tall wide reciever or te in the slot. first read, the tall wr, or te on the post route, precision pass high right when he breaks. second read is the hb option. Works well for 15-20 yards, against man or zone. Because there are 2 wrs on streak routes, the safeties go with them leaving the te or tall wr open. It also only takes a few seconds so even if the defense brings heat, you will still be able to ge it off. It is not a spectacular play but it is solid and in 95% of playbooks. Tell me how it works out for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect

Number of posts : 552
Online Madden Names : XBL=MR ADVOCATE PSN=YungSyn
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: singleback 4 wide hb option   singleback 4 wide hb option I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:28 pm

amma try it but i really think the right audibles would stop this, it seems so basic
Back to top Go down
vbmadden

Number of posts : 57
Online Madden Names : vbmadden
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: singleback 4 wide hb option   singleback 4 wide hb option I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:13 pm

It works amazing against any zone, and yes the right audibles will stop it, it is not really a play that gets you automatic yards, just a play that will get you about 15 yards maybe 4 times a game in 5 tries. I only posted it because it is in every playbook. I have found that so many people post plays that are specific to 1 or 2 playbooks. I use pass balanced playbook and I have no use for a play that is specific to only buf, or NE, or trick plays playbooks. I am very confident in my playbook as many of you are. I am not going to switch playbooks just for 1 or 2 money plays. I am sure many of you feel the same way. So i did some labbing and research and found that this play was in all playbooks and works reasonably well. The reason I posted this is because many of you can incorporate it into your offense instead of posting something that will change your entire offense.
Back to top Go down
loves2spooge

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: singleback 4 wide hb option   singleback 4 wide hb option I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:33 pm

modrewgnu wrote:
I like singleback 4 wide hb option which is in pretty much every playbook. I put a tall wide reciever or te in the slot. first read, the tall wr, or te on the post route, precision pass high right when he breaks. second read is the hb option. Works well for 15-20 yards, against man or zone. Because there are 2 wrs on streak routes, the safeties go with them leaving the te or tall wr open. It also only takes a few seconds so even if the defense brings heat, you will still be able to ge it off. It is not a spectacular play but it is solid and in 95% of playbooks. Tell me how it works out for you guys.

thats nice man, good post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: singleback 4 wide hb option   singleback 4 wide hb option I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

singleback 4 wide hb option
Page 1 of 1