Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

My Strategy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m
Registration date : 2007-09-04

My Strategy Empty
PostSubject: My Strategy   My Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:30 pm

What I like to do every once in a while which i find very successful is to put the outside receiver in motion. If the db follows him they are in man and i hot route the inside receiver from the side i motioned to an out and it is always open. If the db doesn't follow then the defense is in zone and i hot route the strong receiver to a streak and catch it myself. This strategy works very well. It works best out of the Shotgun-4 WR formation and I use the bengals when running it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

My Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Strategy   My Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 pm

i hear ya but this year there is different types of man and zone. more combinations ive found. great play for inexperienced guys but i wouldnt over use it. also....if there in zone just go deep...always have a guy in the flats just incase that zone comes with a blitz....good strategy tho
Back to top Go down
BCS=BULLSHIT
Financial Contributor
Financial Contributor
BCS=BULLSHIT

Number of posts : 1253
Online Madden Names : PS2-YuNgFeNoMKid PS3-cjweyand3 360-YoUnGPhEn0m
Registration date : 2007-09-04

My Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Strategy   My Strategy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:31 pm

ya...i don't use it often. just a tip for the newbies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whiteboy_3
mindworm22

mindworm22

Number of posts : 42
Online Madden Names : PSN ID: Liquidboy
Registration date : 2007-09-05

My Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Strategy   My Strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Anything is good in moderation. You just have to mix it up. A lot of times people have good ideas. As long as you only run certain things once a half or so, you can be surprisingly effective. (And yeah, the 4 wr "pick" that you're running is fairly effective against man D!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Strategy   My Strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Strategy
Page 1 of 1