Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Part of my offensive strategy

Go down 
+3
NuR-62-KcattA
HS018
patriots3996
7 posters
AuthorMessage
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Part of my offensive strategy Empty
PostSubject: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:23 pm

This is a good taste of my offensive strategy. i like to run thes plays multiple times per game. Below is where in the New england playbook to find the play and a little description of what i do.

ENJOY!

11. Lots of formations- any quick slant--- I love to hit welker on quick slants because be can catch the ball great in traffic. Find your best receiver in traffic and have fun with a 7-13 yard gain at any part of the feild.

10. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flat combo--- I like to hit anybody on this play. i like the routes and can usually find somebody open.

9. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flood--- This has moss going deep but i like to hit watson( ps2 x ) going towards the sidelines about 15 yards deep.

8. I-Form tight- HB Blast--- Nothing special about this play but i like to use it when i need a few yards up the middle. i like it on second down.

7. Goalline-FB Dive--- Almost an automatic yard or up to 5. sometimes even larger. FB dives are very effective this year. 3rd and short is when i like to go to this play. Amazingly this is the only FB dive in the pats playbook that goes straight forward.

6. Shotgun Spread, Left on- HB Draw--- I love to screen so if the defense begins to think automatic screen or deep pass out of shotgun then you can get solid yardage out of this draw. when it works which is at a pretty good rate it gets around 10 yards.

5. Gun, empty trips open- WR screens--- I like this screen play with 5 wr's. i use this mostly when my other screen is being easily identified by the defense. You sometimes have more receivers then corners on the screen side which leads to grat gains.

4. SIngleback jumbo- Playaction roll Lt--- This play is usully going to the left and since brady is a righthanded QB i like to flip this play to the right. i only run this if the right is the larger side of the feild. ps2 triangle is usually open for 10 yards going towards the sidelines and sometimes i'll go short yardage to ps2 x .

3. Gun doubles- Fl. screen--- I beleive this is the best screen in the game. i have more touchdowns with this play than i can count and lots of them are huge touchdowns. if i go to ps2 circle then it works great. sometmes i flip the play so its on the larger side of the feild and i try to hit ps2 square . sometimes works great but sometimes goes backwards 5 yards.

2. I form tight- HB lead toss--- i've had lots of trouble running the ball outside this year. That was until i used this play while moving my right TE in motion to the run side. This play can break off large gainst and almost always gets a few positive yards. Tricking the defense by running to the opposite side of the guy in motion works well to if they are unexpecting of your trickery.

1. Gun, snugs flip, PA X clown--- This play should work with any good QB-WR combo. I hit my ps2 square WR which is your #1 WR going deep at a great rate for a deep play. Sometimes he will be wideopen and other times he is covered but makes nice catches. If the defesne is getting constant pressure on you the you can hot route your rb to stay in and block instead of playaction. Also try to hit ps2 x on this pass for little yards but is sometimes wide open and has room to run.
Back to top Go down
HS018

Number of posts : 159
Online Madden Names : HS018
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Lmao u stole this from anothr site word to word
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:11 pm

HS018 wrote:

ORLY? Show some evidence to back it up. Pats' life depends on it very evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm

patriots3996 wrote:
This is a good taste of my offensive strategy. i
like to run thes plays multiple times per game. Below is where in the
New england playbook to find the play and a little description of what
i do.

ENJOY!

11. Lots of formations- any quick slant---
I love to hit welker on quick slants because be can catch the ball
great in traffic. Find your best receiver in traffic and have fun with
a 7-13 yard gain at any part of the feild.

10. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flat combo--- I like to hit anybody on this play. i like the routes and can usually find somebody open.

9. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flood--- This has moss going deep but i like to hit watson( ps2 x ) going towards the sidelines about 15 yards deep.

8. I-Form tight- HB Blast--- Nothing special about this play but i like to use it when i need a few yards up the middle. i like it on second down.

7. Goalline-FB Dive---
Almost an automatic yard or up to 5. sometimes even larger. FB dives
are very effective this year. 3rd and short is when i like to go to
this play. Amazingly this is the only FB dive in the pats playbook that
goes straight forward.

6. Shotgun Spread, Left on- HB Draw---
I love to screen so if the defense begins to think automatic screen or
deep pass out of shotgun then you can get solid yardage out of this
draw. when it works which is at a pretty good rate it gets around 10
yards.

5. Gun, empty trips open- WR screens---
I like this screen play with 5 wr's. i use this mostly when my other
screen is being easily identified by the defense. You sometimes have
more receivers then corners on the screen side which leads to grat
gains.

4. SIngleback jumbo- Playaction roll Lt---
This play is usully going to the left and since brady is a righthanded
QB i like to flip this play to the right. i only run this if the right
is the larger side of the feild. ps2 triangle is usually open for 10 yards going towards the sidelines and sometimes i'll go short yardage to ps2 x .

3. Gun doubles- Fl. screen---
I beleive this is the best screen in the game. i have more touchdowns
with this play than i can count and lots of them are huge touchdowns.
if i go to ps2 circle then it works great. sometmes i flip the play so its on the larger side of the feild and i try to hit ps2 square . sometimes works great but sometimes goes backwards 5 yards.

2. I form tight- HB lead toss---
i've had lots of trouble running the ball outside this year. That was
until i used this play while moving my right TE in motion to the run
side. This play can break off large gainst and almost always gets a few
positive yards. Tricking the defense by running to the opposite side of
the guy in motion works well to if they are unexpecting of your
trickery.

1. Gun, snugs flip, PA X clown--- This play should work with any good QB-WR combo. I hit my ps2 square
WR which is your #1 WR going deep at a great rate for a deep play.
Sometimes he will be wideopen and other times he is covered but makes
nice catches. If the defesne is getting constant pressure on you the
you can hot route your rb to stay in and block instead of playaction.
Also try to hit ps2 x on this pass for little yards but is sometimes wide open and has room to run.

HS018 wrote:

proof?
Back to top Go down
HS018

Number of posts : 159
Online Madden Names : HS018
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Part of my offensive strategy 9212Subject: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook, found in others) Part of my offensive strategy Post_o11Yesterday at 6:14 pmPart of my offensive strategy Quote11

Wt the fuck This is a good taste of my offensive strategy. i like to run thes plays multiple times per game. Below is where in the New england playbook to find the play and a little description of what i do.

ENJOY!

11. Lots of formations- any quick slant--- I love to hit welker on quick slants because be can catch the ball great in traffic. Find your best receiver in traffic and have fun with a 7-13 yard gain at any part of the feild.

9. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flood--- This has moss going deep but i like to hit watson( Wt the fuck ) going towards the sidelines about 15 yards deep.

7. Goalline-FB Dive--- Almost an automatic yard or up to 5. sometimes even larger. FB dives are very effective this year. 3rd and short is when i like to go to this play. Amazingly this is the only FB dive in the pats playbook that goes straight forward.

6. Shotgun Spread, Left on- HB Draw--- I love to screen so if the defense begins to think automatic screen or deep pass out of shotgun then you can get solid yardage out of this draw. when it works which is at a pretty good rate it gets around 10 yards.

5. Gun, empty trips open- WR screens--- I like this screen play with 5 wr's. i use this mostly when my other screen is being easily identified by the defense. You sometimes have more receivers then corners on the screen side which leads to grat gains.

4. SIngleback jumbo- Playaction roll Lt--- This play is usully going to the left and since brady is a righthanded QB i like to flip this play to the right. i only run this if the right is the larger side of the feild. Lame is usually open for 10 yards going towards the sidelines and sometimes i'll go short yardage to Wt the fuck .

3. Gun doubles- Fl. screen--- I beleive this is the best screen in the game. i have more touchdowns with this play than i can count and lots of them are huge touchdowns. if i go to Im goin to eat you then it works great. sometmes i flip the play so its on the larger side of the feild and i try to hit Im wit stupid . sometimes works great but sometimes goes backwards 5 yards.

2. I form tight- HB lead toss--- i've had lots of trouble running the ball outside this year. That was until i used this play while moving my right TE in motion to the run side. This play can break off large gainst and almost always gets a few positive yards. Tricking the defense by running to the opposite side of the guy in motion works well to if they are unexpecting of your trickery.

1. Gun, snugs flip, PA X clown--- This play should work with any good QB-WR combo. I hit my Im wit stupid WR which is your #1 WR going deep at a great rate for a deep play. Sometimes he will be wideopen and other times he is covered but makes nice catches. If the defesne is getting constant pressure on you the you can hot route your rb to stay in and block instead of playaction. Also try to hit Wt the fuck on this pass for little yards but is sometimes wide open and has room to run.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:03 pm

smf
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
Drew Breesus
Drew Breesus

Number of posts : 618
Online Madden Names : NSaNe FaTKiD (360)
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:10 pm

SMH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ajalwosaibi
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Stop if this mfer claims he's Bryan

cya bye pats

Part of my offensive strategy 847922?
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Part of my offensive strategy 847922
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 am

i posted it on another site. patriots3996 = Bryan. Why do you think it was posted within a 10 min period.

i dont steal stuff.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:43 am

Stop posting on moddrew site cya bye Part of my offensive strategy 847922
Back to top Go down
Acidro

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 am

Stolen or not I like to use the patriots from time to time so I might take this to practice on a little bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part of my offensive strategy   Part of my offensive strategy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part of my offensive strategy
Page 1 of 1