Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS

Go down 
+14
TiTaNx10xViNcE
XXL NDG
Willie Parker
patriots3996
NSaNe PrEp
Kid Jae
raiderfootball03
PaTs81MoSs
netsfan4190
HitMan52
CHEECH
PtP
XxPhillyxFanxX
xB-MiLL_2
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS Empty
PostSubject: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm

its final...happened a minute ago..still gathering info.
Back to top Go down
XxPhillyxFanxX

Number of posts : 2685
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:43 pm

yup Bay going to Bosox
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AqGkQzBwPXAMbkDAYyLn.K85nYcB?slug=txmannyramireztrade&prov=st&type=lgns
story, even though it doesnt tell much
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Manny Ramirez's stormy relationship with the Boston Red Sox appears to be over.A baseball source has confirmed Ramirez has been traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers, ESPN.com has learned.Jason Bay is going to Boston as part of the deal, Jayson Stark reported. And the Pittsburgh Pirates get four minor leaguers as part of the three-way deal.Third baseman Andy LaRoche and right-handed pitcher Bryan Morris will go to the Pirates from the Dodgers. Outfielder Brandon Moss and right-handed pitcher Craig Hansen will leave the Red Sox orgianization for Pittsburgh, ESPN.com has learned.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
HitMan52

Number of posts : 113
Online Madden Names : H1tMan52
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 pm

This is great for me. I hate the Red Sox and this basically means no World Series for them and possibly no playoffs either.

Now the Dodgers will most likely win the crappy NL West.
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:25 pm

WOW......redsox gave up hansen and moss PLUS paying manny's salary......how stupid are they?

this is the worsed trade ive seen in recent history...
Back to top Go down
netsfan4190

netsfan4190

Number of posts : 791

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Its not really a bad trade for BOS.

Noone would take manny unless they ate the salary which they more than easily could do.

Manny obviously didnt want to be there and Bos didnt want him there.

They get a nice young Bay who on a worse team was putting up Manny like numbers who is VERY resignable.

Good deal by Boston!
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Worse trade since 1919

I am beside myself, he and Pedro were my favorite 2 players

Theo Epstein did everything today he always says he wont do and thats risk the future of the team at the trade deadline and he pays 7 more million for him to take the Dodgers to the playoffs and produce.

Craig Hansen going to be a dominant closer one day for the Pirates once he figurs out his delivery and finetunes his mechanics. He posses a 95 mph fastball with movement and a filthy slider

Brandon Moss is going to be a great everyday OF for the Pirates for the remainder of this season and going into the future. He is a power hitting lefty and a good enough fielder to play all 3 outfield positions.

Red Sox get Jason Bay who will never be Manny Ramirez ever. He will not do well with the Red Sox coming from Pittsburgh to Boston which at Fenway Park every game is a playoff game. This guy will not do enough to protect David Ortiz in the order and he will go back to the hitter he once was with the Minnesota Twins.

Thank You Manny for the 2 World Series and I hope he excells in LA because I always will be a fan of his no matter where he goes. But even though he is gone I still am a Red Sox fan through and through.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:39 pm

anyone else excited to see how shitty manny will play defensively in an actual outfield ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Jesse Palmer wrote:
anyone else excited to see how shitty manny will play defensively in an actual outfield ROFL

no im not excited to see him play anywhere else besides Boston
and they play 81 games away from Fenway
Back to top Go down
raiderfootball03

raiderfootball03

Number of posts : 304
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360 live GT: NikeSports03
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello Manny, How ya doin? Where ya goin? Can I come too?

24 = beasttttt number in LA, Manny Ramirez & Kobe
Back to top Go down
NSaNe PrEp

NSaNe PrEp

Number of posts : 2827
Online Madden Names : Xbox 360: NSaNe PrEp
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm

bye manny
Sad

... and lol
wish i had a picture of him holding that piece of paper saying manny for favre
str8 up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nsaneprep
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:11 pm

thebest wrote:
This is great for me. I hate the Red Sox and this basically means no World Series for them and possibly no playoffs either.

Now the Dodgers will most likely win the crappy NL West.

Are you kidding me? The red sox still have a great chance of making the playoffs and are still a world series contender. Jason Bay is not a nobody player.

Let me remind you that Bay has more HR's than Manny, has a decent avg and can steal bases.
Back to top Go down
Willie Parker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Willie Parker

Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 pm

bay aint a bum either
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:38 pm

JaE wrote:

LMAO last night u called him a POS

gtfoh
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
Exclusive
Exclusive
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 324
Online Madden Names : XBOX 360- XXL NDG

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 pm

alright.... im a huge manny ramirez fan also a die hard sox fan. i love manny however, the sox as an organization along with fans are tired of his no good sorry ass effort.. He has bitched and complained all the time and you never know what you will get out of him. Jason Bay is a guy that can do just as good as manny just because he'll play hard every day. I'd much rather have a guy that plays hard every day and gives it all rather than a superstar that you cant rely on and you never know what yoru gotta get out of him.
Boston good move however i wouldnt have gotten rid of hansen or moss but they had to do what they had to do.

lol! to the person who said the sox are done.....
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:58 pm

^
How foolish does Theo look right now
All they had to do was wait till the end of the season and dont exercize his option

Instead they are so desperate they eat his contract and give up their best pitching prospect and one of their better OF prospects
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
Exclusive
Exclusive
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 324
Online Madden Names : XBOX 360- XXL NDG

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 pm

^^ dawg did you not see how much of a distraction he was to the team?????

the team has been out of sync since he started to bitch, its simple kid, if you dont want to be here, then we dont want you here. thats what its all about.

and hansen has been runnin with us for 2 or 3 years now and hasnt done a thing.....
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Thank You Manny Ramirez wrote:
JaE wrote:

gtfoh

typical LA fans.....
Back to top Go down
Kid Jae

Kid Jae

Number of posts : 2476
Online Madden Names : PS3 - Dr_JaE

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:37 am

JaE wrote:

gtfoh

Just like you slurped Damon when he was on the sox and when he goes to the yankees all you sox fans act like he had nothing to do with the WS in 04
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 am

JaE wrote:
JaE wrote:

gtfoh

Just like you slurped Damon when he was on the sox and when he goes to the yankees all you sox fans act like he had nothing to do with the WS in 04

its not that......what damon said is "i will never be a yankee", he lied to the organization, his teammates, his fans....sure, if it wasnt for damon, the sox wuold not of won. the redsox recognize that, but wen a player of that caliber lies and goes to ur biggest rival, ur biggest competition, wen he stated he would not....it deserves boos....but, ever redsox fan appreciates wat he did..and they wont forget that.
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:34 am

JaE wrote:
JaE wrote:

gtfoh

Let me get the quote:

"There's no way I can play for the Yankees, but I know they're going to come after me hard. It's definitely not the most important thing to go out there for the top dollar, which the Yankees are going to offer me. It's not what I need."- Johnny Damon, May 1, 2005

You cant say that and go and do it and not expect to be called a traitor and booed. And idk where u are getting the impression the red sox fans are acting like he had nothing to do with 04. He is the reason we made the comeback, our offense was jumpstarted by him. He was the catalyst.
Back to top Go down
TiTaNx10xViNcE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2177
Online Madden Names : PS3- Titan10Young, 360 - TiTaNx10xViNcE

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 am

Pirates won this trade IMO. They picked up great prospects which they need since they have no chance of competing in the near future.
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

Number of posts : 62
Online Madden Names : 360 : XXL Cuney
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 am

In my opinion the team that gained most through this was the redsox not the dodgers. I do not say this only because im a red sox fan i say this because look at the stats. Manny is what 37 and jason bay is what 29. If you look at manny ramirez stats he probably has 3 or 4 years over 40 hrs. jason may hits about 30-35 homers a year. He is a better fielder. Yea sure manny is a bigger batter than he is but you will get a good player out of jason bay. He has played for the pirates and never once did he complain and the pirates are one of the worst teams in the mlb. Manny was the ws mvp, winner of 2 world series how can he not be happy come on now. Jason Bay will give you good numbers just like manny did and big papi will hit the ball just like he always did. Plus the lineup is younger now. Manny is one of my favorite players but you kno what. If the sox waited till the end of the season they would have gotten nothing. At least this way they have gotten another good bat in the solid lineup. Look at the facts. This blockbuster deal was great for the sox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next