Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS

Go down 
+14
TiTaNx10xViNcE
XXL NDG
Willie Parker
patriots3996
NSaNe PrEp
Kid Jae
raiderfootball03
PaTs81MoSs
netsfan4190
HitMan52
CHEECH
PtP
XxPhillyxFanxX
xB-MiLL_2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17
Registration date : 2007-09-04

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:40 am

Red Sox are done
they trade there prospects and manny for jason bay , theo really did a great job Laughing
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:41 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
In my opinion the team that gained most through this was the redsox not the dodgers. I do not say this only because im a red sox fan i say this because look at the stats. Manny is what 37 and jason bay is what 29. If you look at manny ramirez stats he probably has 3 or 4 years over 40 hrs. jason may hits about 30-35 homers a year. He is a better fielder. Yea sure manny is a bigger batter than he is but you will get a good player out of jason bay. He has played for the pirates and never once did he complain and the pirates are one of the worst teams in the mlb. Manny was the ws mvp, winner of 2 world series how can he not be happy come on now. Jason Bay will give you good numbers just like manny did and big papi will hit the ball just like he always did. Plus the lineup is younger now. Manny is one of my favorite players but you kno what. If the sox waited till the end of the season they would have gotten nothing. At least this way they have gotten another good bat in the solid lineup. Look at the facts. This blockbuster deal was great for the sox

ur forgetting the fact that the redsox gave up 2 very good young players

the pirates and dodgers are the definite winners of this deal

pirates: get 4 young promising prospects
dodgers: get a much needed power bat for nothing.
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:47 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
In my opinion the team that gained most through this was the redsox not the dodgers. I do not say this only because im a red sox fan i say this because look at the stats. Manny is what 37 and jason bay is what 29. If you look at manny ramirez stats he probably has 3 or 4 years over 40 hrs. jason may hits about 30-35 homers a year. He is a better fielder. Yea sure manny is a bigger batter than he is but you will get a good player out of jason bay. He has played for the pirates and never once did he complain and the pirates are one of the worst teams in the mlb. Manny was the ws mvp, winner of 2 world series how can he not be happy come on now. Jason Bay will give you good numbers just like manny did and big papi will hit the ball just like he always did. Plus the lineup is younger now. Manny is one of my favorite players but you kno what. If the sox waited till the end of the season they would have gotten nothing. At least this way they have gotten another good bat in the solid lineup. Look at the facts. This blockbuster deal was great for the sox

You are the textbook example of an idiot
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

Number of posts : 62
Online Madden Names : 360 : XXL Cuney
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 am

how am i an idiot????????? the sox gave up 2 prospects the only good one was brandon moss. craig hansen had many years to prove himself to the sox's organization and what happened he got hit around. if you watched a game he has played in you would see that he really isnt a "promising prospect" and what did the dodgers get they got manny who is 37 years old he is still very good but he only has a couple more years left in him 1 person cant change a team

Last edited by CUNEYx401x on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willie Parker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Willie Parker

Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 am

p-rats on the rise MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 734321 MME
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:18 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
how am i and idiot????????? the sox gave up 2 prospect the only good one was brandon moss. craig hansen had many years to prove himself to the sox's organization and what happened he got hit around. if you watched a game he has played in you would see that he really isnt a "promising prospect" and what did the dodgers get they got manny who is 37 years old he is still very good but he only has a couple more year left in him 1 person cant change a team

LMAO I watch every game on NESN. Obviously you didnt watch to clearly or closely cuz he has control problems not getting hit problems, he is only 24 and he hasnt even had a full season with the redsox. He just needs to get his mechanics finetuned. Control can be improved, talent cannot.
Red Sox brought him up 1 year after college you cant call that a true year and last year and most of the beginning part of this season he has been in the farm system.
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:24 am

he has been part of the organization for 3 years so ur telling me in 3 years he still has control problems and what happens if he is horrible then everyone will say o that trade that sen bay to boston manny to la was a good trade in the long run. hansen's career era is like in the 6 area for 3 years and he is still having problems with control cmon now
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
he has been part of the organization for 3 years so ur telling me in 3 years he still has control problems and what happens if he is horrible then everyone will say o that trade that sen bay to boston manny to la was a good trade in the long run. hansen's career era is like in the 6 area for 3 years and he is still having problems with control cmon now

man......u just traded manny, 2 top prospects,.......for jason bay---who will NEVER be like manny....and ur paying his salary.....how, in gods name, can this be better for ur team? theres also no guarantee bay is a redsox for long either.....u guys were in better shape to keep him/ talk to him/ let him go at the end of the year...and pick some big name up in FA.......
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:59 am

craig hansen isnt a top prospect moss is not hansen. ur right jason bay will never be like manny and i said that not many people r better than manny but jason bay isnt some scrub he is proven
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 am

You dont understand... he is only 24 that is really young some people dont figure it out for a while. You cant expect people to become superstars in 3 years out of college, especially some1 still working on his mechanics. Its obvious he can bring it and has some good movement all all his pitches. And to think this is a great trade is foolish to say the least. How many times haveyou seen a team trade a hall of famer and prospects for a downgrade and the team is paying for the rest of contract? Theres a reason its dumb

The reason the Red Sox made this deal is because the team had a vote and 24 ouuta 25 wanted him traded. They did not make this deal to get better, they were desperate and traded him and the dodgers and pirates took advantage

Last edited by PaTs81MosS on Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 am

alright say if the sox keeps many for the remainder of the season what happens then manny gets released then what sox get noone in free agency then what?
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
alright say if the sox keeps many for the remainder of the season what happens then manny gets released then what sox get noone in free agency then what?

1. they would keep their 2 great prospects
2. They wouldnt be paying 7 mil to another team for some1 to play for him
3. I guarentee theres a great OF on the market after the season there always is
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 am

PaTs81MosS wrote:
CUNEYx401x wrote:

1. they would keep their 2 great prospects
2. They wouldnt be paying 7 mil to another team for some1 to play for him
3. I guarentee theres a great OF on the market after the season there always is

wat ive been trying to tell him.
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:10 am

your right there is always a great outfielder in the FA but the sox arent one to hand out a crap load of money for them at least with bay its guaranteed what he can do and it doesnt make the sox a worse team manny was pulling himself out of the lineup here and there and didnt play much this season anyways
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:16 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
your right there is always a great outfielder in the FA but the sox arent one to hand out a crap load of money for them at least with bay its guaranteed what he can do and it doesnt make the sox a worse team manny was pulling himself out of the lineup here and there and didnt play much this season anyways

and who says bay is guarenteed... im not sold on him until he produces

when u replace the greatest hitter to play for the redsox since ted williams there has to be an added pressure, especially when fans will be ready to pounce on him the 1st time he fails in the clutch, this isnt Pittsburgh with 10,000 fans this is fenway park where every game is a playoff game. We'll see Friday night what the lineup will look like

Also do you really think Manny would be that dumb to sit out and hurt his value on the market, there is noway he was gonna quit again cuz no1 would give him a long term deal or more than the red soxs short term options at 20 mil
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:18 am

but he wont be a distraction to the team anymore
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:21 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:

boston isnt one to hand out money?????

they have the 2nd highest payroll in baseball
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 am

they have the 2nd highest payroll cuz when they get the players they resign them for the money they deserve but im saying they wont overpay a guy
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
they have the 2nd highest payroll cuz when they get the players they resign them for the money they deserve but im saying they wont overpay a guy

Julio Lugo????
Edgar Renteria????
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:28 am

PaTs81MosS wrote:
CUNEYx401x wrote:

Julio Lugo????
Edgar Renteria????

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 719931

aruging with no logic man
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 am

dont get me wrong i wish you were right and this was a good trade but the fact of the matter is this was horrible anyway you look at it besides the addition by subtraction method
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:29 am

two guys on ESPN just said that the red sox wont make the playoffs ROFL ROFL

and for the record i think that this could compete with the "Bartolo Colon for Grady Sizemore, Cliff Lee, and Brandon Phillips" deal for one of the worst trades ever
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 am

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
JaE wrote:
Thank You Manny Ramirez wrote:
JaE wrote:
Hello Manny, How ya doin? Where ya goin? Can I come too?

24 = beasttttt number in LA, Manny Ramirez & Kobe

LMAO last night u called him a POS

gtfoh

Just like you slurped Damon when he was on the sox and when he goes to the yankees all you sox fans act like he had nothing to do with the WS in 04

its not that......what damon said is "i will never be a yankee", he lied to the organization, his teammates, his fans....sure, if it wasnt for damon, the sox wuold not of won. the redsox recognize that, but wen a player of that caliber lies and goes to ur biggest rival, ur biggest competition, wen he stated he would not....it deserves boos....but, ever redsox fan appreciates wat he did..and they wont forget that.

Before this season manny was saying what a great place boston was and he wanted to finish his carear here and all that.

On what Dr. sexy said, This trade was not a great trade for the red sox but there is no way it's as bad as the colon trade.

A person on fox sports listed the red sox as winners at the deadline. Although i differ seeing they didn't get a releiver.

ANd Windy, The yankees, tigers, and Mets all have a larger salary ths year than the red sox. They are 4th for a change.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 am

JaE wrote:
Hello Manny, How ya doin? Where ya goin? Can I come too?

24 = beasttttt number in LA, Manny Ramirez & Kobe

bet ya 50 bucks that manny doesn't wear 24 in LA
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am

obviously he wont because it's retired. They just said on espn that he'll where number 28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next