Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS

Go down 
+14
TiTaNx10xViNcE
XXL NDG
Willie Parker
patriots3996
NSaNe PrEp
Kid Jae
raiderfootball03
PaTs81MoSs
netsfan4190
HitMan52
CHEECH
PtP
XxPhillyxFanxX
xB-MiLL_2
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CHEECH
Admin
Admin
CHEECH

Number of posts : 1158
Online Madden Names : CHEECHREBORN. Weezy 4 Prez
Registration date : 2007-09-04

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 am

patriots3996 wrote:
obviously he wont because it's retired. They just said on espn that he'll where number 28

sssssshhhhhhh.

and for the record multiple people on ESPN have said that pittsburgh got the best of this deal... SMH @ anyone saying boston did
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.madden-live.com
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

Number of posts : 62
Online Madden Names : 360 : XXL Cuney
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 pm

How did pittsburgh benefit from this deal they got prospects. Prospects are unproven what happens when they come out to be total busts? Just cuz ESPN says that those players are prospects and might be good doesnt necessarily mean they will be
Back to top Go down
NuR-62-KcattA

Number of posts : 1122
Online Madden Names : N1GHTMARE-
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm

CUNEYx401x wrote:
How did pittsburgh benefit from this deal they got prospects. Prospects are unproven what happens when they come out to be total busts? Just cuz ESPN says that those players are prospects and might be good doesnt necessarily mean they will be

The pitcher prospect can throw 98 mph, which means if he learns control he can be good, and Moss is ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-live.com
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 pm

he can throw 98. he has been in the sox's organization for 3 years now and still couldnt learn control he was in double a this season and last season some prospect
Back to top Go down
Danny Granger
Exclusive
Exclusive
Danny Granger

Number of posts : 649
Online Madden Names : zTh3 Dr3aMz (PS2) LBKALLDAY34 (PS3)
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3dziVEv1a4

lol idk y but that commercial is funny
Back to top Go down
HitMan52

Number of posts : 113
Online Madden Names : H1tMan52
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm

patriots3996 wrote:
obviously he wont because it's retired. They just said on espn that he'll where number 28

ESPN is always wrong. Manny came out pulling a Ron Artest/Dennis Rodman and chose a weird number in 99.
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

Number of posts : 1699
Online Madden Names : PaTs51MaYo
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm

thebest wrote:
patriots3996 wrote:

ESPN is always wrong. Manny came out pulling a Ron Artest/Dennis Rodman and chose a weird number in 99.

Wayne Gretszy wore #99 for the LA Kings

also I heard he has to cut his hair cuz Joe Torre has the same rule the Yankees do
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Did i not say bay would be a good additon to the sox organization in his first 2 games a homer a triple and 2 runs scored (to win the game)
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:29 pm

CUNEYx401x wrote:
Did i not say bay would be a good additon to the sox organization in his first 2 games a homer a triple and 2 runs scored (to win the game)

who said he wouldnt be? We just said they gave up too much and dont think theyll win the WS with Bay. I think they will be in the playoffs if they pitch well.
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 pm

I think bay is going to be a good fit in Boston i think he will produce well. The sox are just as good without manny as they were with him because he was a distraction to the clubhouse. The sox still have a great chance of winning the WS
Back to top Go down
Willie Parker
Global Mod
Global Mod
Willie Parker

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:50 am

leave it up to a pirate to win games...so far 2-0
Back to top Go down
xB-MiLL_2
Global Mod
Global Mod
xB-MiLL_2

Number of posts : 2148
Online Madden Names : WINDYxCITYxFLYA
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:18 am

CUNEYx401x wrote:
I think bay is going to be a good fit in Boston i think he will produce well. The sox are just as good without manny as they were with him because he was a distraction to the clubhouse. The sox still have a great chance of winning the WS

man, i hate the word DISTRACTION. those players dont think about manny when their on the field, it does not affect their production...manny is the lsat thing that comes to their mind when their playing. its such an overused word in baseball. i still think the redsox could of sorted this situation out, they are one of the best organization in sports, and they couldnt handle 1 player.
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am

^^^ yeah well thats a good point but this didnt this suddenly come about. Manny has gone thru phases in which he would act like this. Most of all it jsut came to the point of which the sox just didnt want him anymore. Thats what it really came down to. The organization just didnt want him. Im sure ppl like big papi will miss him and stuff, but baseball is also a business.
Back to top Go down
patriots3996

Number of posts : 2004
Online Madden Names : patriots3996
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 am

PaTs81MosS wrote:
thebest wrote:
patriots3996 wrote:

also I heard he has to cut his hair cuz Joe Torre has the same rule the Yankees do

Yea he's gunna have to cutt off his locks.

I betcha that bay will have better numbers in the AL than Manny will have in the NL even with the harder pitching
Back to top Go down
PtP

PtP

Number of posts : 1406
Online Madden Names : pTpBRaYLoN17
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm

patriots3996 wrote:
PaTs81MosS wrote:
thebest wrote:
patriots3996 wrote:

Yea he's gunna have to cutt off his locks.

I betcha that bay will have better numbers in the AL than Manny will have in the NL even with the harder pitching
Laughing wishful thinking
Back to top Go down
PaTs81MoSs

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm

WINDYxCITYxFLYA wrote:
CUNEYx401x wrote:

man, i hate the word DISTRACTION. those players dont think about manny when their on the field, it does not affect their production...manny is the lsat thing that comes to their mind when their playing. its such an overused word in baseball. i still think the redsox could of sorted this situation out, they are one of the best organization in sports, and they couldnt handle 1 player.

the reason they traded him was cuz they thought he was a distraction, and he was but not the reason why they lost, they ran into the angels and yankees when they were firing on all cylinders

now everybody in boston will say wow theo what a good trade cuz they are on a 3 game win streak and bay hit well, they were playing the oakland a's thats why they won

and to the ignorant fans i saw at fenway who were holding "Manny Who?" signs make me fucking sick and shouldnt have been allowed into the ballpark
Back to top Go down
XXL Cuney

XXL Cuney

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

I dont understand why the fans are like that. Manny did a lot for the Boston Organization when he was complaining lol. But i mean Manny is still one of my favorite players. He hit great for the sox for a fan to hold up signs saying manny who, shows their real fanhood. They probably dont even know a thing about baseball or just started following not knowing what manny did and just heard the name MANNY RAMIREZ. He did great for the sox and it was just time for him and the sox to part ways
Back to top Go down
dkobeb24

dkobeb24

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:22 pm

man great move for LA
now LA has something to cheer about

Angels #1 2008 World Series Champions---word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS   MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANNY RAMIREZ TO THE DODGERS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3