Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Best Basketball player in the NBA?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Best NBA Player
LeBron James
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap38%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Kobe Bryant
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap38%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Dwayne Wade
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap0%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carmelo Anthony
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap13%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Kevin Durant
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap0%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dwight Howard
 0% [ 0 ]
other
Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_lcap13%Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
RhinoX

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Best Basketball player in the NBA? Empty
PostSubject: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:34 am

Whose the best NBA player IYO
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:35 am

LBJ #23

how do you argue with 29 8 7?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

Number of posts : 66
Online Madden Names : southernz_1playa
Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:27 am

KOBE!!!! he got skills and rings end of discussion.

Oh yeah i also just wanted to say HAHA LEBRON DIDN'T GET A RING HAHA ALL THIS TLK ABOUT SHAQ "HELPING THE KING GET A RING" HAHA TO HELL WITH THAT WACK ASS SH*T LOL!!!!

I was rooting for the CELTICS to win and they did but i was kinda hoping to see LEBRON go against the MAGIC so HOWARD could smash on SHAQ he can't cover him.

Thats all i wanted to say ok bye.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:11 am

Derick Fisher has 4 rings...is he better than NASH? NO! LeBron has 2 MVP's in 7 years...Kobe has 1. LeBron Had 6+ triple doubles this year, 37 in his career. Kobe has 5 in his CAREER!

So don't bring this bs

LBJ>WADE>MELO>DURANT>KOBE
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:18 pm

DERICK FISHER isn't better than NASH b/c of his rings.

And the reason LEBRON has more triple doubles than KOBE is b/c KOBE is more of a team player and is the reason he's still in the playoffs LEBRON has alot of growing up to do he's to selfish and is the reason he's no longer in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:46 pm

so being a TEAM player isn't getting assists? LOLOLOLOL just stop talking. Kobe is the most selfish player ever to play
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

KOBE!!!! is the best player to ever play other than JORDAN and assist. . .that ain't shit when your the leading scorer.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

Best players to ever play:

Jordan
Chamberlain
Magic
Bird
Kareem
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

KOBE!!!! should be on that list.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:53 am

not before LBJ
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:13 am

Kobe should be on that list 4 times.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Sure. Sure. Sure. what makes him better than LeBron please tell me.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:46 pm

All them DAMN! rings he got!.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:24 am

lolololol. rings don't mean shit. lots of great players haven't won a championship
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:50 am

But if you are a great player and do got a ring then it means a lot.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:38 am

no tons of great players haven't won a ring.

Malone
Stockton
Barkley
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:28 pm

LOL! you only named 3 players haha yeah theres a lot of great players that never won a ring but KOBE is a great player and got like 5 rings so thats why he's better than LEBRON.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:17 pm

he only has 4. rings don't mean anything again. dude. mvps mean more than a ring.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:05 pm

A player that got an MVP award and no ring is a failure but a player that got a MVP award and 4 CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS! thats REMARKABLE!.

And a ring is wayyyy better than a ugly MVP award that looks like it was made out of a rotten old tree.

A ring is filled with diamonds and all kinds of jewels and says you are a CHAMPION of what ever team ur on and an MVP award is just a piece of wood with a name on it.

CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS> MVP award.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:16 am

MVP=best player in the league.
ring=who knws? you won?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:14 am

MVP award = a good season that any player that has talent can acomplish.

CHAMPIONSHIP RING= A very potent team and in KOBE'S case he's the closest player to JORDAN and everybody knows KOBE!.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

no, kobe isn't closest to jordan. lebron is closer to jordan.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:22 pm

LEBRON don't got no rings so he ain't close to JORDAN KOBE has like 4 rings so he's closer to JORDAN.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:26 pm

no kobe has 1 mvp lebron has 2 he's closer. lebron has more triple doubles than jordan he's closer there also.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I went with BOTH Kobe and LeBron. The race between the two of them is just too close to call IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Basketball player in the NBA?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next