Madden 12 Help & Madden 2012 Strategy | Madden NFL 12 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 2012HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Best Basketball player in the NBA?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Best NBA Player
LeBron James
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Kobe Bryant
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Dwayne Wade
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carmelo Anthony
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Kevin Durant
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dwight Howard
 0% [ 0 ]
other
Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
super_mario90

super_mario90

Number of posts : 66
Online Madden Names : southernz_1playa
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:24 pm

KOBE is a great player and got RINGS end of discusion.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Rings doesnt mean anything besides the fact that he is on a good team. He has Pau, Fisher, Artest, Bynum, Odom, Brown, etc. to back him up. LeBron's Cavs have far less talent when you take him out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:31 pm

so true. if you take lbj off the cavs...no playoffs, if you take kobe of the lakers. probably a 6th seed.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Yes, exactly my point. So many people just think Kobe is better because his team is better, but I dont think that is fair at all. I REALLY want to see a Kobe/LeBron 1 on 1 game. I would seriously pay $100 to watch that.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm

lol final score

LeBron James-21
Kobe Bryant-2
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:11 am

KOBE & LEBRON both got elite talent but KOBE is more experienced and is easily the best in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm

dude kobe is old, and cannot do anything that lebron does.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Yea, Kobe is overrated. He is not the same ball player he was a few years ago. Before he put up big numbers because he hit shots. Now he just gets to the line like 20 times per game because NBA refs are biased.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD

layinWOOD

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 pm

I gotta go with Bron Bron but I really like Carmelo's all around game.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:10 pm

yeah melo is legit. but i don't think Dwyane Wade gets enough credit.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:58 am

gasol_the_great wrote:
Yea, Kobe is overrated. He is not the same ball player he was a few years ago. Before he put up big numbers because he hit shots. Now he just gets to the line like 20 times per game because NBA refs are biased.

YES! that is so true right there same thing for KOBE.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:11 pm

No, Kobe gets to line just as often (if not more often) than LeBron I believe.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:02 am

mario he was talking about kobe the whole time.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:35 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:22 am

KOBE! got them rings though.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:28 am

so what? do you not understand that rings don't mean anything? it just means your on a good team.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD

layinWOOD

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm

PuNiShMeNt wrote:
so what? do you not understand that rings don't mean anything? it just means your on a good team.

WOW. Thats new to me. Sure you need a good supporting cast, but without a star player like Kobe, MJ, Duncan, D Wade these teams would have no rings at all.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:48 am

CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS! are everything thats why you play the game to get a RING! DUH!.
Back to top Go down
gasol_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:18 am

Yes, FRANCHISES play to win rings. And while it may be a goal of some players to win rings, most players have a goal of becoming the best player in the world. Kobe and LeBron are the only two people who have a legit chance at actually reaching that goal. If you want to judge them side by side, you need to remove their teams (and everything that comes with their teams such as rings).

We arnt trying to determine who has had the most success in the league, we are trying to determine who the best individual PLAYER is.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:54 pm

KOBE! he can win games by him self and LEBRON is still learning how to do that.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 pm

kobe doesn't win games by himself! dude what are you talking about...Kobe has Gasol/Artest/Odom/Bynum
lebron has Jamison....

dude kobe has never won a game by himself. shaq is the only reason they won 3 championships in a row.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

KOBE is still playing ball and LEBRON he's @ home watching.

And thats all i got to say about that.
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Looking at his 2 MVP's! lol dude. cmon now.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90

super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 pm

No he's looking @ KOBE! literally LEBRON even said anytime a LAKERS game is on he's gonna watch it.

Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
RhinoX

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:39 pm

MVP=Individual Award
Championship ring=Team award

dude you have to be kinding me. much more rewarding to be known as the best player in the NBA, than winning a title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Basketball player in the NBA?   Best Basketball player in the NBA? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Basketball player in the NBA?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next